Dems try shame to force Rep Health Care Program. In small Gov there is no Health Care,states can but not Fed,?

Democrats are saying that the Republicans haven't got a Health Care Program. That's the way it should be.

What is needed is Committee hearings on Big Pharma and AMA suppressing cures to keep people on expensive drugs rather than inexpensive over counter items or supplements or foods we have in use in our homes.

Requests for Medical aides should be validated, signing Doctor should be responsible or other way to determine if their request is a scam project or real

Wheel chairs, scooters ramps paid for by citizens remain property of taxpayers?

Get rid of fraud and Insurance Companies

Prevent the Gov takeover of Hospitals by attrition perhaps to man with only UNION workers

Does anybody see an attempt by Democrats to force Republicans to form a strategy on Health Care when many citizens don't want the Gov involved?

Favorite Answer

huh?

• Pravda

私はあなたの片言を理解していない !

Aha! Sorry, I thought you were writing in Japanese. Well, I have heard that the U.S.A. is a democracy, which (according to the dictionary) means that the majority rules. Is this hard to understand, somehow? MOST AMERICANS WISH TO PROTECT THEMSELVES. OK?

• Doug B

I'm sure you have a point there, but I can't find it. Self-editing is your friend. Try to reduce your question to a single, simple statement.

Libertarians are funny. This is really disjointed and rambling rants. A mismatch of ideologies from a drug addicts perspective.

These are just words you found in a bowl of alphabet soup.