HELP WITH MY I POD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

my ipod has been frozen for ever when i reset it just stays at the apple screen plz help me!!!!!!!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you have to restore it on your itunes

• Annie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Okay on the apple support page http://www.apple.com/support/ipod/ click on what ipod model you have, then click troubleshooting assistant, then click begin. Go through the steps. If you don't feel like doing all that stuff or you already tried it, then restore your ipod. Plug it into the computer, bring up itunes and click restore. This will delete all the songs, videos, games, etc. you have on your ipod, but if it;s the only way to unfreeze your ipod it's worth it. Also if all the songs videos and games are saved in itunes on that computer, you can just load them back on. Hope this helps!

• 1 decade ago

ohh mine did that a few days ago. but i just kept turning it off and on again and eventually it went back to normal, but mine was only like that for a half hour or so. email apple and they will either fix it or send you a new one

• 1 decade ago

Slam it down really hard, if the hard drive out of place then it should put it back. Whats the dnger if its already broken?!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

your best bet is to return it and get another one if you have the recite still

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.