Will Obama claim Dubai is "too big to fail" and rally other countries behind a US led bailout?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • TedEx
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

President Obama will appear on TV and say that he is watching the Dubai situation with a great deal of interest, and he is rethinking Health Care and other programs, such as future stimulus spending.

He realizes that if you are in deep debt, it would be more prudent to pay down your debt before undertaking other programs which might add more debt. As a first step in this direction he is asking Congress for an immediate freeze in new spending and a 5% cut in existing spending programs.

Now, if you believe that, please send me your email address, bank account number and your social security number and I will set you up in a business you can work out of your home with little or no training and be able to earn over $ 100,000 a year.

• Don B
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Dubai and the House of Saudi have ALWAYS been investments of the Bush Family

and they were enabled by his Administration to gouge the world with extremely high oil prices to build Dubai World, which is ANOTHER Overvalued project valued as such by the ultra rich, to make them seem more sucessful.

It will be Republicans crying for these BILLIONAIRES not Obama

• M&T
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You can bet..Air Force One is being fueled up for the trip to Dubai even as we speak....do we owe them an apology for any thing...I can't remember?

Source(s): Boy Bob..they're being pretty hard on you today!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe the Bush family will bail out their kissing cousins.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama bowed to the Saudi King. He must bail out Dubai! He is a Muslim brother and Christians should pay!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think he would but he's probably wondering if the public will stand for it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nothing is exempt from Obama sending other people's money to save it!!

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

AS EVIDENCED ... ANY CRISIS WILL DO

WASTE NO CRISES, GRAB POWER

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.