Writing A Book, Need Help With Names! 10 points!?

Hi

Im writing a story/book..

and I need names. My main character is a girl, named Beau (I have discussed this, and this is the final name I will use.)

But I need more boy names... I like the names Riley, Ryan and Lucas. There is a faithful best friend, and a more mysterious guy. Which do you think sounds like a more 'bad guy' name? Can you think of anymore? Please, no offensive comments about the plot or anything, because this question is just in reference to the names, not the story line.

Thanks! x

Favorite Answer

Here are some guy names:

Adrian

Andre

Austin

Asher

Carl

Chester

Cody

Corey

Darryl

Dexter

Dominic

Dylan

Elijah

Elliot

Ethan

Ezekiel

Felix

Gavin

Grant

Guy

Jack

Kenneth

Kevin

Kyle

Kyson

Lars

Leland

Leroy

Leslie

Liam

Mason

Max

Nicholas/Nick

Norman

Oliver

Oswald

Peter

Quinn

Reed

Reggie

Robin

Ryder

Sasha

Sean

Sebastian

Seth

Sidney

Spencer

Thaddeus

Theodore

Tobias/Toby

Trent

Tristan

Victor

Vincent

Vivian

Walter

Warren

Warrick

Wyatt

Xavier

Beau? how do you pronounce that lol?

For a faithful best friend i would use the name Andy Or Lucas

For a Mysterious guy i would use the name Kiy (pronounced ky) or Brandon.

The more 'Bad Guy name' to me would be Riley.

:)x

Out of the three names that you gave, I thin that Riley sort of sounds like a "bad guy" name. Okay, when I try and come up with names for my characters, I use two things. I use this site called babynamegenie, but before that, I try and find them a suitable last name with this other site. You can use the babynamegenie for middle names as well. When you find a name you like, you can then go to kamalkapoor to see what the name means, but that's only if you want.

Source(s): http://www.babynamegenie.com/ The following is for the last names. https://sites.google.com/site/lastnamesspreadsheet... The following is for name meanings: http://www.kamalkapoor.com/name/default.asp

Best friend - Justin, Leo.

Mysterious - Jason, Aidan, Kale, Drake, Blake.

Ryan or Lucas sound more bad than Riley.

Ryan and Lucas sound more mysterious.

Others:

Guy

Peter

Cody

Austin

Sam

Taylor

Jason

Adam

Liam

Ben

Derek

Chase

Mitch

Reg (Reggie)

Nick

Josh

Justin

Lincoln

Reese

Mason

Caleb

Landon

Ray

Terrence

Jordan

Zachary

Aaron

Hope these help!

• Erika

i admire Lana's theory of changing the names of folk you be attentive to and utilising them. yet another theory is do a seek on B&A of 'names' questions asked interior the previous and then clip and paste all of them onto a catalogue. additionally verify infant call sites. you should use ones that are even culturally particular which includes Hawaiian names, or Portuguese names or Australian names. i admire utilising the names of stars babies like Maddox and Lourdex, Zahara, Shiloh, Strawberry, Harlow, wintry climate, Sunday Rose, Moon, Rumer, Ahmet, Landon, Jagger and exciting names like that. you will locate them on a sort of entertainment sites and infant call sites. the element is to construct up your lists as you bypass. once you notice this question pop in and jot down some greater names on your checklist. I shop quite a few lists of delusion names, final names, women names, boys names, final names and historic names. I definitely have nicknames and cultural names on separate lists. additionally assemble a catalogue of your renowned names and names you may evaluate giving your babies once you have them. this could properly be a solid stable thank you to commence your checklist because of the fact it can be a catalogue of in simple terms names you like. this could be categorised you significant character checklist.

Daniel, Morgan, Ryan-- for faithful friend.

Damien, Leonardo, Thomas-- for mysterious guy.

Friendly Guy: Cody

Mysterious Guy: Jake

Bad Guy: William

how bout:

leah

lisa

jessie

jamie

sarah

and

blake

stanny

elliot

james

mitch

matt

david

danny

and if you need help i use this helpful website and i always find names:

behindthename.com

Source(s): top of my head