What would your Thanksgiving Day have been like if you could have invited your favorite characters to dinner?

If you could have invited twelve of your favorite literary, film, or television characters, Y!A contacts, artists, writers, celebrities, or historical figures you admire to have joined you for Thanksgiving today, who would have been gathered around the table? Would they have gotten along with your family, friends... show more If you could have invited twelve of your favorite literary, film, or television characters, Y!A contacts, artists, writers, celebrities, or historical figures you admire to have joined you for Thanksgiving today, who would have been gathered around the table? Would they have gotten along with your family, friends or whomever else you spent the day with and made you hope to have them all back next year, or would it have been a dramafest you'd never wish to repeat?

Bonus Questions:
1. If you’re not an American, what made-up, magical holiday would you have celebrated today with your guests instead of Thanksgiving?
2. What would you have served for dinner? (This question was inspired by an amazing macaroon I just munched on that Nora from “A Doll’s House” would absolutely adore, and I would have made certain was offered as a dessert if she could have joined us for Thanksgiving.)
3. Where would the dinner have been held?
4. What would you have done after the meal?
5. If you had given a prayer of thanksgiving and expressed your gratitude to your guests, what would you have said to each person gathered around the table?

And on this day of giving thanks, I'd like to express my gratitude for my awesome contacts who are the reason I keep returning to this site. Hugs to you all. : )

Thanks in advance for all answers.
Update: Billet: As promised, I released your faceless imaginary friend from my hostage when you met the ransom demand of submitting an answer to this question with your usual flair & whimsy. The hostage experience radically changed your faceless, imaginary friend's perspective on life. He's no longer faceless! And... show more Billet: As promised, I released your faceless imaginary friend from my hostage when you met the ransom demand of submitting an answer to this question with your usual flair & whimsy. The hostage experience radically changed your faceless, imaginary friend's perspective on life. He's no longer faceless! And he's no longer a he! The first thing he did upon being sprung from captivity was go shopping for a face on Ebay, and the one he liked best was a girl's, so that's the one he / she placed a bid on and was thrilled to win. The magnetic tug of Sephora was too strong for her to resist, so her next step was to get a complete makeover. She is now the most stunning imaginary friend imaginable!

I do have a bit of bad news for you. She was quite miffed you left her on the bus, so she's decided not to return home to your brain. Even after all that time on the bus, she still loves public transportation, so she's now riding the Beverly Hills trolley, and is working part-time as a tooth fairy.
Update 2: To all you fabulous, imaginative people who wrote fabulous, imaginative answers: THANK YOU! : )