Need something that can haul 2 dirtbikes (or pull a trailer) that gets decent gas mileage?

I need to get a new truck, right now I have a 1991 S-10 Blazer 4x4 with a 4.3L V6, and I get about 20 highway, 16-17 city. Thats being really light on the throttle, with good street tires inflated properly, and a decent running engine. I think the tranny is starting to go on it, plus I have had the truck for 6... show more I need to get a new truck, right now I have a 1991 S-10 Blazer 4x4 with a 4.3L V6, and I get about 20 highway, 16-17 city. Thats being really light on the throttle, with good street tires inflated properly, and a decent running engine. I think the tranny is starting to go on it, plus I have had the truck for 6 years and I feel its time for something else.

I have 2 dirtbikes for me and my girlfriend, and we drive 50 miles sometimes to our favorite riding places. I need something that I can either haul a trailer or put the bikes in the bed. What I am after is good gas mileage. I have about $5,000 to spend which isn't much. I want to get about atleast 22 city, and hopefully around 27 highway. the more the better