Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are the Best RPG's?

What do you consider the best of the RPG's? I want to find a real good one.

I should mention i mean PC games.

=]

Favorite Answer

I play Reign of Blood. It's an online RPG, no DL, free. It's about vampires and I enjoy it a lot. If you need any help you can email me.

http://reignofblood.net/link.php?n=205042

The best RPG in my own opinion is Borderlands. This game was wickedly intense and very amazing.

Another great RPG besides Borderlands is Fallout 3. Both games offer freedom. You may explore wide areas of the unknown and find mysterious stuff. Both games are perfect and great RPGs.

Tales of Symphonia

Tales of Legendia

Tales of the Abyss

Tales of Vesperia

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Final Fantasy 7

Final Fantasy 10

Fallout 3

if you want an old game i suggest final fantasy 7 or chrono trigger both for the SNES (there is a DS version of chrono trigger), if you want a new game go with dragon age origins. =D

Source(s): personal experiance

Dragon Age is one of the best this year.

If you want computer RPG's there is always WoW.

dragon age, mass effect, ff

like that one that explodes real nice it kill people like bam then they go all sadface and try to go bam on u but u like hell na im the best cus i got pavelow and u cant touch this u ho a$$ lol well anyways just go 9/11 on them mother fokers

Source(s): this dck