Can you please help me with my homework? 10 points?

What important contributions were made to the history of computer

1. Ada Lovelace

2. Herman Hollererith

3. Vannevar Bush

4. Douglas EngelBart

5. Steve Jobs

Thanks

Best Answer

Ada Lovelace was he first computer programmer.

Herman Hollerith developed a mechanical tabulator based on punched cards in order to rapidly tabulate statistics from millions of pieces of data. He was the founder of the company that became IBM.

Vannevar Bush constructed a Differential Analyzer, an analog computer that could solve differential equations with as many as 18 independent variables

Douglas EngelBart is best known for inventing the computer mouse. His team developed hypertext, networked computers, and precursors to GUIs; and as a committed and vocal proponent of the development and use of computers and networks to help cope with the world’s increasingly urgent and complex problems.

Steve Jobs is the co-founder and chief executive officer of Apple Inc.

PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!! CHOOSE ME.

I AM THE FIRST ONE TO GIVE THE RIGHT ANSWER!!!!

• S.J.

I think Ada Lovelace was the first programmer, who worked on Charles Babbage's analytic machine. Steve Jobs created the brand Apple, in which he created Mac, one of the most popular operating systems. I know the other people but I don't remember there contributions exactly. Its not that hard to find information on them though. Look it up.

• Msean

1. Ada Lovelace - Wrote the first computer program.

• gitlin

All the unicorn and rainbow poems are making me feel of My Little Pony... simply sayin' the jingle has been caught in my head for 2 immediately days I even have the uncontrollable urge to braid the lengthy hair of whole strangers even as galloping down Mane(sic) Street oh..and do your possess homework slacker!! *whinnyin*