Tips on my pictures, please?

Hi! Im new at this photography and as of now, Im just using a paint and shoot camera, but I should be getting a new one soon. (what other point and shoot camera would be good for $200 or below?). Anyway, I was wondering if you had any suggestions on how to improve my photography. I just took a few of the many... show more Hi! Im new at this photography and as of now, Im just using a paint and shoot camera, but I should be getting a new one soon. (what other point and shoot camera would be good for $200 or below?). Anyway, I was wondering if you had any suggestions on how to improve my photography. I just took a few of the many pictures I had. These are probably my best, and I know, they are bad. :( So please, tips would be great! Thank you so much!

Here is my flickr with a few of my pictures. (:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31536201@N0...
Update: Really? Thank you so much! That really means a lot. (: I do love photography, but I dont think I'm ready to try with a fancy camera. My parents probably wouldnt even let me get one, haha. Any tips though? And thanks for the support! I fully, 100% took them by myself. (:
Update 2: sorry, I dont know photography lingo very well, what do you mean framing? LIke, cropping it down to a smaller size or something?
Update 3: Again, sorry for sounding ignorant, but what do you mean? If you critique, would you please mind explaining? (:
Update 4: Thank you so much! As for the camera, I really hate te one I have now so Im going to buy a new one anyway. (: any suggestions?