Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 1 decade ago

Nikon Coolpix Touch Screen.?

Does the Nikon Coolpix take good pictures? Is it worth the buy? Is it SLOW to take pictures? I need information about this camera!

-Thanks

• Rohn
    Favorite Answer

Nikon Coolpix S570 is on sale everywhere this Black Friday. I tried this camera at Best Buy before I bought S220 for my wife.

Touch screen is a great feature but I like S220's video feature is about $100 less.

Rohn

Hi! Well, I have a camera which is just like it, and I HATE it! It is the worst camera I have ever had. The one that is 100% touchscreen? Even though it may seem cool right when you get it, it is not. You basically have to hold the camera SUPER still so its not blurry, because even though it says it has image stabilizations, it doesnt really work. I would suggest getting one of the other from the line that is better with a better battery life (full touchscreens battery is HORRIBLE!!!!!). If you still want some touchscreen, im pretty sure that there is one of theirs that has some touchscreen features, but is mostly actual, legit buttons. I hope I helped, and good luck!

It's very similar to Sony's T700 Cyber-shot camera, accept the T700 has 4Gigabytes of memory! I really want it! :) Spend some time researching a few cameras to be sure that you've chosen the right one. Don't rush yourself into buying something if your not sure! Hope that helped! :)