Baby Namers: Order these Boy & Girl Names From Fav to Least Fav!?

Favorites to Least Favorites.

Maybe add why you ordered them that way?

Girls:

1. Katherine Sophia

2. Caroline Ruby

3. Ava Charlotte

4. Gemma Rose

5. Vivian Grace

Boys:

1. Benjamin Riley

2. Jackson Noah

3. Aiden Nicholas

4. Landon Zachary

5. Henry Joshua

Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving! : )

♥кαуℓєє ℓуηη

Favorite Answer

Girls names in order of preference . . .

1. Caroline Ruby

2. Vivian Grace

3. Katherine Sophia

4. Ava Charlotte

5. Gemma Rose

Boys names in order of preference . . .

1. Henry Joshua

2. Benjamin Riley

3. Landon Zachary

4. Jackson Noah

5. Aiden Nicholas

Thoughts / comments . . .

Caroline Ruby - This name is absolutely gorgeous. Caroline is so nice. It's a royal name with a well-earned patina. I honestly cannot find fault with such a lovely name as this. I prefer this much more than the less formal and slightly trashy Carolyn, which seems all wrong to me. Caroline, on the other hand, is perfect. Ruby compliments it nicely.

Vivian Grace - Though I do prefer the French spelling Vivienne, I think Vivian is quite nice. It was traditionally a boys name, believe it or not. But it's one of the only names I prefer on girls that was traditionally masculine. Though still occasionally used for boys in Britain, totally female here in Canada. You never hear it on boys, which causes it to sound and be distinctly feminine. I would consider Grace as a filler, but this combination is beautiful.

Katherine Sophia - Katherine is such a gorgeous spelling. I think I might even favour it over the traditional spelling of Catherine . . . shh, don't tell anyone! Sophia sounds wonderful with it - the flow is this name is absolutely superb.

Ava Charlotte - Ava is such a pretty name. The only downfall of it is how popular it is. It's a Glamour girl name via Hollywood beauty Ava Gardner and as given big popularity boost -- it's in the Top Five and sure to climb even higher -- when dozens of high-profile stars such as Reese Witherspoon and Hugh Jackman chose it for their daughters. Attractive but epidemically popular. Charlotte is gorgeous and a favourite of mine.

Gemma Rose - I've never been a large fan of the name Gemma, not sure why because I feel like I should love it considering it would be classified under traditional girls names, but it is most certainly nicer than the spelling Jemma which takes away from the niceness and femininity of the name. Rose is filler, but flows wonderfully with Gemma as the first name.

Henry Joshua - I'm absolutely in love with this combination. I might even steal it from you, I love it so much! The name is fantastic and both names balance each other out fantastically. Henry and Joshua are handsome classics that you can't go wrong with.

Benjamin Riley - Very nice combination, and I'm glad to see Riley being used on the proper gender. It's horrid on girls. I do prefer the traditional spelling of Reilly, however. Just seems a lot nicer / masculine in my opinion. This pairing is wonderful overall and I really like the flow it possesses.

Landon Zachary - Landon is one of my guilty pleasure names. I wouldn't be caught dead using this name because of how modern it is, but I can't help but love it. It is a fast-rising surname name: it's in the Top Fifty. Zachary sounds great paired with Landon. My husband and I were considering the name Zachary for number two - I love the name.

Jackson Noah - I like Jackson a lot but still favour the name Jack over it. I do have to give you credit for spelling Jackson correctly however, I've been seeing a lot of Jaxons and Jaxsons lately. Those spellings aren't nearly as accepted / handsome as Jackson. Noah is nice. Though I like each name separately, I can't say I'm a fan of them in the same pairing. The n's run into each other with causes the overall combination to clash - it sounds like "Jacksonoah".

Aiden Nicholas - I've never liked the name Aiden. It's just never appealed to me, especially spelled any other way than its original way - Aidan. I'd definitely prefer that out of all of them, though I'd never consider / use the name because of how incredibly popular it is. Nicholas is nice as the middle name, though. I like that a lot.

Happy Turkey Day.

1. Ava Charlotte

2. Katherine Sophia

3. Gemma Rose

4. Caroline Ruby

5. Vivian Grace

1. Benjamin Riley

2. Aiden Nicholas

3. Jackson Noah

4. Landon Zachary

5. Henry Joshua

1. Ava Charlotte

2. Vivian Grace

3. Katherine Sophia

4. Caroline Ruby

5. Gemma Rose*

1. Aiden Nicholas

2. Benjamin Riley

3. Landon Zachary

4. Jackson Noah*

5. Henry Joshua*

-Lea

Source(s): * I don't like this name

Girls:

1. Vivian Grace.

2. Katherine Sophia.

3. Ava Charlotte.

4. Gemma Rose.

5. Caroline Ruby.

I love the name Vivian. Grace is a great middle name and goes well with almost every first name. The name just flows very well together.

I don't really like the name Caroline, it sounds too old-fashioned in my opinon.

Boys:

1. Aiden Nicholas.

2. Benjamin Riley.

3. Jackson Noah.

4. Landon Zachary

5. Henry Joshua

I love the name Aiden Nicholas. They go really well together.

Henry Joshua and Landon Zachary just doesn't go really well together. Maybe change the middle name.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. :)

1. Gemma Rose - I love Gemma

2. Katherine Sophia - gorgeous

3. Caroline Ruby - pretty

4. Vivian Grace - Nice flow

5. Ava Charlotte - it's cute, but not my fav.

1. Benjamin Riley - love it!

2. Jackson Noah - cute

3. Landon Zachary - cool

4. Aiden Nicholas - it's alright, Aiden is too overused

5. Henry Joshua - not a big fan of Henry

1. Katherine Sophia

2. Caroline Ruby

3. Vivian Grace

4. Ava Charlotte (because Ava is overused)

5. Gemma Rose (I just don't like Gemma, and Rose is filler)

1. Henry Joshua

2. Benjamin Riley

3. Aiden Nicholas (because Aiden is overused)

4. Landon Zachary (surnames too trendy for my taste)

5. Jackson Noah (ditto previous)

1. Katherine Sophia: Katharine is my first name. :)

2. Caroline Ruby. I like the name Caroline.

3. Ava Charlotte. Charlotte is beautiful.

4. Gemma Rose. I love the name Rose.

5. Vivian Grace. Grace is very pretty.

1. Landon Zachary

2. Benjamin Riley

3. Henry Joshua

4. Jackson Noah

5. Aiden Nicholas

:)

1. Caroline Ruby

2. Ava Charlotte

3. Gemma Rose

4. Katherine Sophia

5. Vivian Grace

1. Henry Joshua

2. Landon Zachary

3. Benjamin Riley

4. Jackson Noah

5. Aiden Nicholas

I like Caroline Grace / Caroline Rose better than Caroline Ruby though

I like Katherine Vivian / Katherine Grace better than Katherine Sophia

I like Landon Joshua better than Landon Zachary

I like Benjamin Noah better than Benjamin Riley

• Vesey

Girls

1. Vivian Grace - Just looking at first name I liked Vivian and Caroline best personally. But even objectively I think Vivian is the best choice, because it the least heard out of all your choices yet isn't unusual/pretentious/dating sounding. I was never crazy about Grace and like it less as a middle name. But even I have to admit that Vivian Grace sounds so perfect and complete.

2. Caroline Ruby - Just looking at the first name I'm drawn to Caroline I recently started to really love this name, sometimes I think it can be clunky, old and a little too southern sounding but because of that it has a lot character as does the name Ruby which is nice addition to it. I also think this is more unique sounding then the other choices.

3. Ava Charlotte - Lovely but lacking. They sound great together they really do, and they are both beautiful, I've always loved Charlotte, but they're are both so common especially Ava that it's just a bit generic sounding.

4. Gemma Rose - Another one that sounds great together but is bit generic sounding on. In some ways I like Gemma better than Ava because it less common but I in the end I don't think Gemma has lasting ability.

5. Katherine Sophia - The reason why this is last is because is because it a bit of a mouthful. It's not a horrible combo, it's only because all your other names have wonderful flow that they overshadow this one. Although I actually like Katherine more than Gemma or Ava.

Boys

1. Benjamin Riley - I love this name best of the boys by a mile. Benjamin is a classic strong name with fun nickname choices and isn't overly common. Riley adds some quirk to it and flows incredibly well.

2. Landon Zachary - I like both names, and they sound good together although I think Landon Zach or Landon Zachariah would be sharper sounding. The names are also unique but not trendy and are names I think boys like to have.

3. Jackson Noah - I never really like Jackson much I'd prefer Jack or Noah as a first name, but it's still a good name. And the do sound good together.

4. Aiden Nicholas - It's just too common. I can see why it became common I like in it's early days too, but I think if you go with such a common name the middle name should give it a wow factor by either sounding perfect with it and/or making up for it in uniqueness. I don't think Nicholas does that.

5. Henry Joshua - I just don't like Henry and never will, But regardless of that I don't think it fits that well with Joshua. I think it's better paired with something softer syllables like Henry Josiah or Henry Shannon or a short one syllable name James, Jude, Brice, Shane, Zane.

Gemma Rose

Ava Charlotte

Vivian Grace

Caroline Ruby

Katherine Sophia

Landon Zachary (i love Landon)

Jackson Noah

Benjamin Riley

Henry Joshua

Aiden Nicholas

Favorite to Least Favorite--

Girls:

1. Caroline Ruby - Caroline is one of my favorite names. I have it on my list, paired up with the middle name Tessa. Ruby compliments it quite well, giving it an unusual charm.

2. Vivian Grace - I'm not too fond of your spelling. I find 'Vivienne' more attractive. I'm not fond of 'Grace' either, but all in all, the name flows very nicely. It also ages quite well.

3. Katherine Sophia - I'm not fond of your spelling of 'Katherine', only because of my previous association with a 'Katherine' (I personally prefer it with a 'C'). Sophia is a gorgeous name. I think the flow is decent, though I try to avoid using a name beginning with a K, C, or S, with a middle name beginning with K, C, or S.

4. Ava Charlotte - I don't think it has the best flow, but it's very sophisticated and charming. I love the name Charlotte, and gives Ava a substantial sound.

5. Gemma Rose - I'm not fond of 'Gemma'. I do love 'Rose' however. I prefer Emma over Gemma, despite it's popularity.

Boys:

1. Benjamin Riley - Perfect name. Absolutely perfect.

2. Landon Zachary - It flows quite well. I'm beginning to like Landon. Landon seems like the name of a quiet boy, and Zachary adds a little flair to it.

3. Henry Joshua - I'm not fond of 'Joshua', but Henry is lovely. This was a very unexpected combination. Not bad.

4. Jackson Noah - I don't think it flows well, I just slightly prefer Jackson over Aiden. The running N sounds in both Jackson and Noah don't mesh well.

5. Aiden Nicholas - Again, the N sounds in both the first and middle, similar to that of Jackson Noah, run into each other.

You have very nice taste!

=)