Best Basket-ball sneakers to play with?

I'm having problems with my current Nike Air shoes. I use them at Basket-Ball practice, but the problem with them is that they fell heavy in my feet and they slow me down when I try to sprint. I end up of jogging most of the time not because I can't go faster but because I need to try harder to go faster... show more I'm having problems with my current Nike Air shoes. I use them at Basket-Ball practice, but the problem with them is that they fell heavy in my feet and they slow me down when I try to sprint. I end up of jogging most of the time not because I can't go faster but because I need to try harder to go faster and that's annoying making me waste more energy.

I had some atlethic shoes and they're starting to rip really fast. I don't like them wearing them much because since they're ripping real fast, people would say that looks like cheap shoes you buy at Payless.

So I was wondering if someone could tell me the name of a basketball pair of sneakers that feels light in your feet and don't force you to try to hard to run faster. Also if you could give me a link that shows the pic of the pair of sneakers you want to recommend, I would appreciate that.