Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Best Basket-ball sneakers to play with?

I'm having problems with my current Nike Air shoes. I use them at Basket-Ball practice, but the problem with them is that they fell heavy in my feet and they slow me down when I try to sprint. I end up of jogging most of the time not because I can't go faster but because I need to try harder to go faster and that's annoying making me waste more energy.

I had some atlethic shoes and they're starting to rip really fast. I don't like them wearing them much because since they're ripping real fast, people would say that looks like cheap shoes you buy at Payless.

So I was wondering if someone could tell me the name of a basketball pair of sneakers that feels light in your feet and don't force you to try to hard to run faster. Also if you could give me a link that shows the pic of the pair of sneakers you want to recommend, I would appreciate that.

Favorite Answer

You should buy a pair of basketball shoes that are light and comfortable. So you can move around easier. Buy the Kobe's, they are really good shoes.

Source(s): I play too

Air Force 25 any Kobe Shoes Nike Zoom (stick with nike) :p

Shoes don't really matter how you play. It's your skill of how to play bball, so don't worry.

BUt I would suggest the kobe IV

Source(s): YK