(我地都預左收左既話要讀英文班)

但都唔該你阿:D

1 Answer

Rating
  • kwan
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. hv he gotten offer fm school(s)? or just wanna find one after entry?

2. "所以佢地驚冇學校收佢" do you mean no admission? could be big problem. generally no government school will intake your bro, only private one,,....many collapsed this year, hv your people read the news in hkg?

3. oversea student could apply for....some school, sorry, I do not have such knowledge,,,,

4. "咁我想問下 果邊d學校係超注重英文成績定點?" I think I could answer this. When my son in grade 3 (equivalent to pri 3 in hkg), he could read and understand all F1 english materials in hkg. And he is not good in english, he good on maths !He laughed at the English Major materials of hkg when he was in the 1st of uni, he mocked that as rubbish! He is not studying English! And I enjoy reading the English Displays by major banks/organizations in hkg very much as I know only Chinese style English (heeeeeee.) but some....I do not know what they want to tell, really shit! ......so, you people could have weighting this....

5. "咁我想問下 果邊d學校係超注重英文成績定點" not Australia with 超注重, Factually, fairly lower than in UK even in Singapore, the problem is HKG 超 Low !

6. 冇上high school---Government runs high school in principle do not intake non local students.

7. Try TAFE la... they intake overseas students. Of course charges fairly high school fees la.....sorry, you better check it up yourself in the Embassy, they glad to give help, TRUST NO AGENTS ! it would be very sad by seeing your bro appeared in TV before the doors of a closed so called institution!

Last suggestion---go to Embassy of Australian, harbour centre, Wanchai, opposite of ferry pier.

good luck men.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.