0.0 asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

中文翻英文作文

讓我印象最深刻的老師是我的班導,劉老師。我第一次看見他時,是我二年級時,因為換班導,所以他來當我們班的班導,他對人很溫和,我也在他身上學到很多東西。

三年級時,我們去班去戶外教學,因為是去騎腳踏車,所以我不太想去,因為我不會騎腳踏車。但班導堅持要我去,當時我覺得很煩,直到班遊回來我才發現我會騎腳踏車了。

我覺得劉老師是一個很特別的老師,因為他不只希望你的功課好,也希望你在課餘的時間學你所不會的事,我很慶幸我遇見他,它讓我知道

拜託大家幫我翻

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The teacher who makes my impression the deepest is that my class lead, teacher Liu.The first time when I saw him is changed shifts of duty to lead when I am grade two, so he to be our class of class to lead, he is very moderate to person, I also learn to a lot of things on him.

Grade three, we go to a class and go to outdoor teaching, because is ride a bicycle, so I don't really want to go, because I will not ride a bicycle.But class lead to insist that I go to, I feel very vexed at that time, until the class visited to come back me to just find that I will ride a bicycle.

I feel that teacher Liu is a very special teacher, because he doesn't only hope your homework good, also hope you learn you on time in lesson remaining can't of matter, I rejoice very much I meet him, it lets me know.

2009-11-27 10:43:28 補充:

以下網址給你參考看看

http://www.mytrans.com.tw/tchmytrans/Default.aspx

還蠻好用的!

Source(s): 自己, 網路

Let my impression most profound teacher is my Ban Dao, Mr./Mrs. Liu. When I first time see him, when is my second grade, because changes shifts leads, therefore he comes, when our class's Ban Dao, he is very temperate to the human, I also go to school in his body to many things. When third grade, we go to the class to go to the outdoors teaching, because is rides the bicycle, therefore I not too want to go, because I will not ride the bicycle. But Ban Dao insisted that wants me to go, at that time I thought am very bothersome, came back me until Ban You only then to discover that I will ride the bicycle. I thought that Mr./Mrs. Liu is a very special teacher, not only because he hoped that your schoolwork is good, also hoped that you in the after school time study you matter, I rejoice very much I meet him, it let me know

doesn&#039跟can&#039都打不出來,是用翻譯機翻譯的媽??