Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文高手幫我翻譯一下文章~~~

拜託幫我翻譯一下這篇文章

請不要用翻譯機直接翻譯喔!!

感謝感謝再感謝囉!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

我最喜歡的歌手是曾經風迷全球的麥可傑克森。

他生於1958年8月29日,而在今年的九月辭世了。他的一生幾乎都被表演事業給佔據了,他從四歲開始便是著名R&B組合Jackson 5成員,也就是與他的兄弟們組成的樂團,之後更成為樂隊的主將。在舞台上,他彷如一顆巨星,那猶如James Brown般的舞步,絕對令人感到他在舞台上的自信。

但人紅是非多,關於他的傳言很多,例如漂白、戀童癖,但其實那都是媒體捏造的事情。他並沒有去漂白,只是患有白化症,但身為一個藝人,如果皮膚怪異,絕對會引起很大的風波,所以他都盡可能的以妝來掩飾。他是個非常疼愛小孩的人,由於童年的不快樂,所以他建造了一個夢幻莊園,並且歡迎小孩們來玩。指控他性騷擾的那位兒童,也在麥可死後澄清說明這一切都是自己誣賴麥可,因為家裡很窮,為了錢所以才說出這種話的。並且說麥可其實真的是非常慈善的一個人。

今年6月25日流行音樂之神麥可逝世了,但他的音樂,他的靈魂,他的精神,他的愛卻會永遠留在我們心中。就像他過逝前最新也是最後的一首歌詞裡所說的「This is it, I can feel

I’m the light of the world, this is real

feel my song, we can sayAnd I tell you I feel that way」。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My favorite singer is once the wind fan global Jack full of trees of wheat.

He was born in August 29, 1958, but passed away in September of this year. Life of him perform undertaking is it occupy to give, he famous R db since four years old nearly all; DriverId =25; FIL =MS Access; MaxBufferSize =2048; PageTime amp; B makes 5 members of Jackson up, that is to say with his brothers orchestra made up, later became the chief commander of the orchestra even more. On the stage, he walks back and forth like a superstar, then is like the dance step like James Brown, make people feel his confidence on the stage definitely.

But people non- many, one that is about he hearsay a lot of, for example bleach, paedopohilia, but actually that is things that a media fabricates. He has not bleached, just suffer from albinism, but as a actor, if the skin is unusual, will cause very great disturbance, so his possible camouflage by making up definitely. He whether piece fond of people of child very, because childhood unhappy, he built a dreamlike manor, and welcome the children to play. Accuse that persons of children of he the sexual harrassments,too at wheat can death behind clarify not proving all these lasting wheat by oneself but, because such words that being very poor, family just say to the money. And say the wheat can be actually really a very charitable man.

The spirit wheat of the pop can pass away on June 25 this year, but his music, his soul, his spirit, but his love will stay in our heart forever. Just as he it passes to be last first lyrics say ' This is it too before dying, I can feel

I mwds; DBQ =C:\Program Files\Inventec\Dreye\DreyeMT\tmw.mdb; DriverId =25; FIL =MS Access; MaxBuff rsquo; m the light of the world, this is real

feel my song, we can sayAnd I tell you I feel that way' .