How do you make "better-than-sex" cake?

Now before you tell me to google it myself, I have, and I haven't found the recipe I'm looking for. Usually I can recreate any recipe in my head just by tasting the dish but I can't recreate this one. This is what I remember about it: It had a chocolate sort of crust, possibly an oreo crust, and I... show more Now before you tell me to google it myself, I have, and I haven't found the recipe I'm looking for. Usually I can recreate any recipe in my head just by tasting the dish but I can't recreate this one.

This is what I remember about it:
It had a chocolate sort of crust, possibly an oreo crust, and I think there were nuts in it, there were definitely nuts in the dessert I'm not sure if it was the crust or not.
on the top of the crust was like almost a chocolate pudding, sort of like when you mix pudding with whipped cream, but richer and it might have had chocolate chips in it, I think (but I'm not sure) that crunched up oreos might have been involved as well.
It was covered with whipped cream on the top.
It was the one of the most delicious desserts I've ever had. I'm not sure why they call it a "cake" because it had more of a consistancy of a cream pie, but it was made in a casserole dish.

Anybody have any idea what I'm describing? The better-than-sex cake recipes online are DEFINITELY not the recipe I'm looking for.
Update: Paula: That is an AMAZING idea, thank you! I think I'll do just that.
Update 2: OMG Lisa F, thank you so much, that sounds like EXACTLY the cake I'm looking for, I will definitely have to try it, thanks for your help.
2 answers