What show should I watch now?

1About the end of last summer in 2008 i started watching amine. it started with pokemon and has now expanded. i now am running out of options and i need your help what i have seen in chronological order: pokemon - entire series from kanto through up to date sinnoh Yugioh - Regular series with yugi and Joey(the... show more 1About the end of last summer in 2008 i started watching amine. it started with pokemon and has now expanded. i now am running out of options and i need your help

what i have seen in chronological order:
pokemon - entire series from kanto through up to date sinnoh
Yugioh - Regular series with yugi and Joey(the original cast)
Jackie Chan- all five seasons
Teen titans- all five seasons
Avatar the last airbender - all books
Recently finished dragon ball z and now going back to see dragon ball and dragon ball gt

1 . Pokemon:
LIKES: started at the end of summer of 2008. This is my default series. its my constant. I play the game and keep up with the show. I really like it. there are so many episodes that is it hard to get bored. because there seems to be no end to it it is nice to come back to once i finish a different amine. I have wated the entire series through then i started over and watched though battle frontier so yeah i have watched a ton of pokemon. it has some funny moments
2 . Dragon ball z and continued...
LIKES: i have only watched the dragon ball z but i plan and watching both dragon ball and dragon ball gt. I like how the plot is always moving and how the characters age and develop.Also there are many unexpected plot twists like cell and buu sagas. Teenage Gohan really made the series for me. he was my favorite character. also videl.The characters are really dinamic and the themes are good but not to corny. I really liked this series i think i might have put it in front of pokemon, but it has ended and there is no sequils to it but it does rival pokemon in my eyes.
3 . Avatar the last airbender:
LIKES: I watched it this summer. I think this is the only amine that i could go back and rewatch episodes with out getting bored. It has a great plot and great characters. Toph was my favorite character. I liked how they gave people powers but nothing that was completely overwelming aka DBZ. Ang is hilarious but toph was funnier, i think this was one of if not he funniest amine i have seen.
4 . Jackie Chan:
LIKES: i watched this last spring. Even though this is four on my list i REALLY liked it. I felt that the first three seasons were really good but then it droped off. I loved the tailismans idea and the plot. JADE MADE THE SERIES. I dont know if i would have watched it if she wasnt in it. this was great and good be ranked higher. very lightheared and might be tied with avatar for funniest
5 . Teen Titans
Likes: I watched this right after Jackie Chan and right before Avatar. so late spring early summer. It was good. My favorite character was raven. i liked the super hero references. The last season was by far the best. I liked how different episodes were centered around different protagognists. beast boy was funny, but raven was the best. i loved the dry sarcasm.
6 . Yugioh:
LIKES: this was the first series that I watched after pokemon. I watched the entire pokemon series and then i started over. about half way through johto i got really bored and i wanted to try something else so i started yugioh. Over all it was ok. Some points i really liked and others bored me. I liked Kiaba, Joey, and Mia. i admired mia and kiaba they could be serious and stern and then sarcastic.

Over all likes and dislikes:
Likes: funny, sarcastic characters, light hearted, warm, sweet, good plot, good character developement, nice friendly themes with pure hearted heros, a romance makes it more interesting (Gohan Videl) (Robin Starfire) ( Ash misty)
Dislikes: Dark plots, overly (Japanese) drawings plots and ideas.

Not sure about:
Great amounts of violence didnt effect me in DBZ but that was because there was so much more to the series. i think an amine that was all about blood and gore might not be the best choice for me.

I think the most important this is that it has a little comidy in the amine i also wanted to be light hearted and fun, but with a good balance of plot and character development.
yes according to the history i seem to like more kids type and maybe a little older ones like starting in the 90s or early 2000s
Update: I tend to like more americanized kid show than traditional japanese amines.