Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Make a new pro wrestling brand, the premere episode or ppv , matches and storylines. (25 points)?

using the wrestlers EDGE, RANDY ORTON, UNDETRAKER, KANE, HBK, SUPER CRACY, PCIOSIS, JOHNNY AND MITCH (SPIRT SQUAD), BIG DADDY V, ABDULAH "THE BUTCHER", ANDRE, KOFI KINGSTON, WILLIAM REGAL, PAUL BURCHILL, REY MYSTERIO, MATT HARDY, ELIJAH BURKE, CM PUNK, CHRIS JERICHO, LANCE CADE, TREVOR MURDOCH, JOHN CENA, TOMMY DREAMER, BATISTA, EVAN BOURNE, MVP, DUSTY RHODES, IRON SHEIK, RIC FLAIR, CARLITO, SNITSKY, MR. KENNEDY, MIKE KNOX. DETAIL DETAIL DETAIL!!!!! ONLY THESE WRESTLERS!!!!!!!!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Brand Name- Pacific Wrestling Alliance (PWA) w/ NWA

PPV- WrestleWorld (3 Hour PPV)

Champions- PWA World- Flair~NWA World- Rhodes~Coastal- Jericho~Regional- Mvp~NODQ- Abdulah Butcher~Tag Team- Rated RKO~Lightweight- Mysterio

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match 1. Lightweight Championship Battle Royal

Mysterio, Crazy, Pcicosis, Johnny, Mitch, Kofi, Hardy, Borne, Carlito

W- Mysterio last eliminated Hardy @ 9 min

Promo 1. Flair is backstage with Batista talking about Andre and how their first encounter tonight will be thier last as Flair says he will break Andre's FAT legs and stand over him still the PWA World Heavyweight Champion.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Then Batista adds that Cena will see the ANIMAL inside the ANIMAL tonight as they go one-on-one in a Last Man Standing Match

Match 2. Regional Championship Triple Threat

Mvp vs. Kennedy vs. Regal

W- Kennedy pins Regal @ 11 min

Match 3. Single Match

HBK vs. Burke

W- HBK pins Burke @ 14 min

Promo 2. Rated RKO is backstage talking about how Kane and Undertaker are mizfits and need to go back to Death Valley and cry to thier DEAD parents that they have to face the WAVE OF THE FUTURE..... Rated RKO

Promo 3. Jericho is arriving at the arena with Cade and Murdoch and he says that they're his protection agentcy and will help him with Punk tonight in his Tables, Ladder and Chairs Match

Match 4. Tag Team Championship

Rated RKO vs. Bros.of Destrution

W-Kane pins Orton @ 22 mins.

Promo 4. Dusty Rhodes is getting ready for his match when he cross paths with HBK and turns to stare down

Match 5. Last Man Standing Match

Cena vs. Batista

W- Draw when Cena crashes one car that Batista's in with another in the parking lot @ 45 mins.

Match 6. TLC Match

Jericho w/ Cade and Murdoch vs. CM Punk

W- Jericho beats Punk @ 17 mins.

Match 7. NWA Championship Match

Rhodes vs. Sheik

W- Rhodes pins Sheik @ 13 mins.

A HIGHLIGHT VIDEO OF FLAIR AND ANDRES FEUD OVER THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Match 8. PWA Championship

Flair vs. Andre

Andre made Flair tap out w/ a bearhug @ 20 min.

THANKS 4 UR TIME

• 1 decade ago

the name is : World Toughest Wrestling

PPV : Beat it Now

matches: Fatal Four Match for the WTW Championship Matt Hardy vs Ric Flair vs Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio.

World Toughest Rumble : Big Daddy V VS Carlito VS MVP VS Kane VS Edge VS Chris Jericho VS Wiliam Regal.

Toughest Title : The Undertaker vs Batista vs John Cena vs HBK vs Mr.Kennedy

• bigsby
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

do you relatively anticipate human beings to genuine all your description? I couldnt do this. My answer is I used to video reveal wrestling in the early ninety's. back then the performing and tale have been the reason I watched because of the fact it exchange into relaxing seeing your fashionable wrestler beat up a bad guy. additionally the ladies of the WWF have been continually so eye-catching. besides, if it werent for tale then whats the factor to staring at pretend wrestling? it would could be genuine or no person might watch it. i think of maximum individuals wouldnt watch genuine wrestling devoid of tale besides. might you? the factor I dont like approximately wrestling is they discard wrestlers as quickly as they experience their attractiveness is going down. i might desire to work out Lex Luger and Yokozuna and Bret Hart or Stone chilly nonetheless wrestling.

• the brand is called EAW[EXTREME AWESOMENESS WRESTLEING] Episode 1 edge fights randy for wwe title edge wins but 10 minutes later john cena takes the title.Edge gets in a rivarly vs randy orton.CM PUNK VS KANE VS REY MYSTERIO VS MATT HARDY.Matt wins by ko on kane.UNDERTAKER VS CHRIS JERICHO WINNER GOES TO FACE THE WWE CHAMP CHRIS WINS BECAUSE HE REVERSES A TOMBSTONE PILE DRIVER AND TURNS IT INTO TWIST OF FATE.EVAN BOURNE AND MVP VS TOMMY DREAMER AND MR.KENNEDY.DREAMER AND MR WIN THE WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPOINSHIP.ANDRE VS DUSTY VS RIC FLAIR THE WINNER IS DUSTY BY FIRST BLOOD.EDGE HUNTS DOWN RANDY BUT RANDY AND CENA TEAM UP TO FIGHT EDGE AND CARLITO THE POWER GOES DOWN SO NOW ONE WINS.LAST MATCH KOFI VS WILLIAM REGAL VS ELIJAH VS SNITSKY WINNER IS KOFI BY PIN FALL VS SNITSKY

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hitler

Source(s): I just love saying Hitler
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.