Cooking turkey lunch/dinner for two. Turkey cooking virgin. Suggestions, encouragements?

We have decided to have our thanksgiving dinner together. It wasn't really my idea, and now I have to figure out how to cook a whole turkey by myself. I have watched numerous videos and read countless recipes, but I still feel very intimidated by that bird. Do you have any type of suggestions... encouragements? show more We have decided to have our thanksgiving dinner together. It wasn't really my idea, and now I have to figure out how to cook a whole turkey by myself.
I have watched numerous videos and read countless recipes, but I still feel very intimidated by that bird.

Do you have any type of suggestions... encouragements?
Update: Thanks guys! You're life savers! I have a small turkey. I can't believe I didn't think of thawing today... I was going to do that tomorrow. I will thaw it and brine it overnight. I didn't know what brining was 2 minutes ago, but I now know I have to thaw, then brine. Yay! I'll get... show more Thanks guys! You're life savers!

I have a small turkey.

I can't believe I didn't think of thawing today... I was going to do that tomorrow.

I will thaw it and brine it overnight. I didn't know what brining was 2 minutes ago, but I now know I have to thaw, then brine.

Yay! I'll get right to it!

You all have a nice Thanksgiving!