Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who's more annoying - Cheryl Cole, Alesha Dixon or Mylene Klass?

Three really annoying women, all three are gorgeous but I wish they would go away, so annoying and so overexposed!

I pick Alesha Dixon as the worst.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

ALESHA DIXON

oh my god, she still can't grammatically structure sentences .... "i thought you was really amazing"

WERE alesha WERE

• 3 years ago

As a choose, i think of Cheryl Cole is extra helpful as she is has been a professional singer for a stable few years now while Alesha Dixon would not have as a good number of a song checklist in dancing.

• 1 decade ago

Oh god, I find them all annoying, I do not think Cheryl Cole is too bad, I know alot of girls hate her because she is pretty. I think Alesha Dixon is, I dont see Mylene Klass too much nowadays.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

mylene klass is hardly gorgeous, id call her attractive, end of. i dont know who alesha dixon is unless u mean that monkey girl who was interviewed by peter andre, and she's ugly. cheryl cole, i wouldnt call her so much annoying as fake as f**k.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i never see mylene class anywhere except that advert where she's playing piano and thats really annoying

cheryl cole is alright, i don't mind her actually

but alesha dixon is the worst, have you heard her laugh! omgsoannoying!

• 1 decade ago

That's a tricky one! They're all so over-rated. Probably Mylene Klass, just because of that piano advert!! Grr

• 1 decade ago

Alesha Dixon.. she has the most annoying voice and laugh ever!!

• 1 decade ago

Cheryl Cole.

Alesha Dixon on the other hand, is fantastic.

• 1 decade ago

Cheryl Cole, cheap n nasty just like a packet of salt n vinegar crisps

• 1 decade ago

i pick cheryl cole, i hate her so much

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.