Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

John Stuart Mill and George Cohen similarities and differences ?

Can anyone provide me with some info on both these political thinkers ideologies and views on liberty and constraints of freedom ?

Favorite Answer

Well, one difference is I know who John Stuart Mill is. The main George Cohen I found on Wikipedia is a rugby player. I'm not really sure what his views on liberty would be. The closest thing is George M Cohan, a songwriter. But even though he's famous for patriotic songs like Yankee Doodle Dandy, calling him a political thinker would be a stretch.