I have a cat bite on my finger. What should I do?

My indoor cat was biting a turtle carved from stone, and I picked the stone up, then she accidentally bit my index finger. It's not a very big wound. I already cleaned it with antibacterial hand soap and water, but I can't find any bandages. It only bled a little. Here's a most likely unnecessary... show more My indoor cat was biting a turtle carved from stone, and I picked the stone up, then she accidentally bit my index finger. It's not a very big wound. I already cleaned it with antibacterial hand soap and water, but I can't find any bandages. It only bled a little.

Here's a most likely unnecessary picture of it. http://i48.tinypic.com/4jm4r7.jpg

What are the best steps to take?
Update: Jesus Christ. I initially wasn't concerned about it, but I got a million Google results that made cat bites out to be killers. The only reason I asked is because I didn't want it to get infected, and this was the first cat bite that actually pierced my skin. Was just looking for clarification that it... show more Jesus Christ. I initially wasn't concerned about it, but I got a million Google results that made cat bites out to be killers. The only reason I asked is because I didn't want it to get infected, and this was the first cat bite that actually pierced my skin. Was just looking for clarification that it wasn't bad.