unable to open firewall on ca sutie?

ca anti-virus program unable to open firewall setting

Favorite Answer

This article describes how to configure CA Personal Firewall to give Firefox access to the Internet.

1.At the top of the Firefox window, click the File menu, and select Exit..

2.Click the Windows Start button, then select All Programs > CA > CA Internet Security > CA Security Center to open the CA Security Center window.

3.In the CA Personal Firewall section, click Advanced Settings.

4.On the left side of the window, select Safeguard.

5.Click on the Program Control tab.

6.Looks through the program list and select any rules that include Firefox or firefox.exe.

7.Click Delete to remove the selected rules. Click Yes to confirm the removal when prompted.

8.Click Add... to open the program selection window.

9.Navigate to the Firefox installation folder (e.g. C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\) and double click firefox (firefox.exe).

10.Click on the new rule for Firefox to select it, then click Edit.... The Advanced Program Control window will appear.

11.Click to select This program changes frequently (identify by path).

12.Click OK to close the Advanced Program Control window.

13.Right-click on each of the ? icons in the Access and Server Qustions and select Allow from the context menu that appears. All four should become check marks.

14.Close the CA Personal Firewall window and the CA Security Center window.

For More Information and get get instant computer help from Microsoft Certified Technicians use the link given below

http://www.iyogi.net/

When I click on the web link, it has a news page with articles. President Obama isn't trying to be Jesus. But the World Order planners are trying to manipulate him to be a world leader & open the way for a New World Order. Obama is being a bit of a pawn. But if visibility is his goal. We can figure it out by watching the news. Unless Obma & his reverse what Reagan accomplished by reversing the 'fairness doctrine'. And Obama & his re establishing the 'fairness doctrine'. This is just giving Government more control to make the way for a world dictator. I like watching FOX News & other Conservative talk shows... Personally, I believe Obama is gong to be saved before leaving office. Added later: OK I found the article. And I think it is stupid to put that up for his 100-day in office. The 100 days is to signify what kind of President we are going to have. I like watching Jack Van Impe right now. Because he has already talked about the World Order trying to prep Obama to pave the way for the New World Order.