Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Have the Colts(peyton manning) ever played the Giants(eli manning)?

i'm a new football fan.

who won?

do you have a video?

Do they play each other every year?

what about this year?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes they have, the Colts usally win (I think Peyton is better) There is probaly a video on Youtube they do play every year, I don't know when

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They have played each other once and the Colts won. They play every four years, but not this year. They play next year.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes,

Colts

no

no, every 4 years. Next year they will play again.

No, the colts play the NFC West this year

• Yes,

Colts

no

no, every 4 years. Next year they will play again.

No, the colts play the NFC West this year

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • nevitt
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

definitely I definitely have seen many men play the flute. very final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days, in band, we had a guy enjoying flute and he's extremely stable. he's in severe college now in spite of the reality that. He additionally play piccolo if that tells you something. He enjoyed the flute and piccolo i assume. i think of he additionally performed something else yet i'm now not particular what it replace into. Bass clarinet probable? he's on his 5th 3 hundred and sixty 5 days of enjoying it. i've got faith he's on his 2d 3 hundred and sixty 5 days of piccolo. And he with the help of no means performed the numerous gadget very final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days so i think of he provide up that one. This 3 hundred and sixty 5 days we've somebody it extremely is a 300 and sixty 5 days youthful then me that has performed flute for 3 years now. he's somewhat stable too basically now not as stable because of fact the numerous guy. there are considered one of those guy flutists in professional bands too. i think of they the two do not decide to be in band because of fact they think of it extremely is unusual or they decide to play something they think of is a guy gadget. lol. we actually have a guy that performs clarinet and he's the basically guy different than very final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days a diverse guy performed bass clarinet. i think of fellows that play gadgets that extra desirable in many circumstances than not females play are clever. They comprehend they are in many circumstances Surrounded by skill of females so as that they play it. Plus, the guy very final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days that performed flute and piccolo replace into somewhat heat!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually Their Teams Played with each other (sexually), it was a Redneck Brother on brother thing, I think Eli Got Pregnant.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes

For this yr not yet.

• 1 decade ago

yes they have!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.