sarah
Lv 6
sarah asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

Has Katie Price really dumped Alex Reid on TV? I thought they were getting on well....?

Does anyone know why she dumped Alex Reid on national tv? Is this true? According to the sun, Alex has flown over the Australia to propose to Katie so i dont understand why she has now dumped him. Just curious...

Mind you, knwoing what Katie Price is like, she always has an ulterior motive for everything...

Update:

yeah right, like she is getting back with Pete, not a chance...

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes it is true.

She said it to Ant and Dec on Monday night, she said "I'm not with Alex anymore, I need time alone" blah blah blah.

Apparently he's gutted and in Oz all alone.

• 1 decade ago

Katie is always looking ahead to the next big money-making deal.. This "announcement" has given her so much media coverage.. This has shown her to be the shallow lady that I always thought she was.. She is an excellent businesswoman but fails to see that her choices have big consequences with other folk's lives!!

• ecker
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

while somebody prosperous marries somebody undesirable they could have the solid experience to get a pre nuptual contract purely in case all of it is going incorrect I dont care they're the two media whores alongside with peter andre all 3 will earn a fortune from this tale if we enable them to

• 1 decade ago

She finished him live on I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Outta Here. According to her, she has now changed since getting out of the jungle and that's why she finished him

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well she acted liked the Queen Bee thinking pete will take that crap and when he left she went out and made she couldn't give a ****. Gets together with this guy tells everyone that this is the one, he flies out to propose and she dumps him.

She is one mad bunny

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That sad tart is as shallow as a puddle in Dubai

• 1 decade ago

Who, with an ounce of sense in their head, cares a jot?

• 1 decade ago

i think she plans ot wed pete, i think the whole thing was a publicty stunt.

• 1 decade ago

Who's she?

• 1 decade ago

She DIDN'T dump him on live TV. She'd already told him it was over, THEN told the world on live TV. This story has been sooooooo oversold!

Source(s): ITV
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.