Girl problems!!!!!!( Pease only girls advice)?

there are these to girls that i like and there both best friends with each other and there realy just so beatifull and sometimes she will look at me deep in the eyes and it feels like my heart is so full and just little spells like that. I wasent going to go for her becouse i knew she was out of my luage, but i couldnt help myself.

the other girl is vary fun to be around britty and i would cach your i couple times looking at me. Its so divicult to read them i just get so nervouse.

Favorite Answer

Add more info i'm not sure wat the question is (and use spell check)

She is very much in love with her boyfriend. She wants his attention but since he does not fulfill her needs within the relationship she has found them outside the relationship. She does not favor you over him. You are her crying shoulder with benefits. It is best that you move on. When a girl finds a guy she really likes, she can hold on to a bad thing for a very long time. Also, if you try to break them up, she will instantly be repelled and likely hate you for a very long time if not forever. There is no way that you will ever truly win her affection save wasting half your life while she wakes up to the fact the her boyfriend is a loser. Sorry, I just feel that it is kinder to be completely blunt with these sorts of things. That way you aren't left hoping for the impossible.

Yes, definitely learn to spell. There are 8 mispelled words in your paragraph. Girls like an intellegent guy.

Go for the girl you like the best the

one that makes you feel special

even though you like them both

you cant love them both.

If they let a guy come between then they are not really friends.. its a girl rule you dont go after the same guy if your friends. YOu should find someone else

Fallow your heart. If the girl makes you melt, go with her. If the other girl doesn't, and she doesn't ask you out, its probably her fault. I have these 3 friends, they have something in common. They all like(ed)the same guy. 2 of the girls are twins. ill use code names. So the twins are .... Lauren and Nikki... lauren went out with this guy.... Ned.... but nikki liked him and lauren didn't know. but eventually lauren broke up with ned. and nikki talked to ned ALL the time. and on halloween so did my other friend... Elizabeth .... well when elizabeth talked to ned she found out nikki liked him, elizabeth was hurt bec. she liked ned too. the next day elizabeth got permission from lauren and nikki to go out with ned. so she asked him out and he said yes. nikki was truly hurt and elizabeth suspected. but elizabeth thought bec. nikki waited so long and never got the courage to ask ned out, ned was free bait. my point is, is that you have to take insinuative bec. ned liked nikki to (and they're now going out haha) so test out the waters, start as friends and see where that takes you.

You think its difficult to read women? Try reading back your question. ALOUD. Hell, even to yourself, do you speak english? I've seen engrish that is more understandable than this garbled nonsense

To get them to talk to you, just ask them for sex. This always works and girls love it.

Source(s): I'm a girl, so I would know.

if your trying to fugure out if they like you i do this when i like somone:

get really close to them

ask them for help when i dont really need it

i smile all the time around them

i whisper to my friends around them to make them cirous about what were talking about

also guys say i love you all the time to me and if the guy i like says that then i look at them deeeply and say no shake my head really fast and smile uncontrolable i think i blush to :) hope this help if you need more help you can email me

Source(s): myself

Get to know them both. Then choose. But do it without letting either one of them think you like them, you don't want to ruin their relationship do you?

Learn to spell and things might just get better!

So whats your question?

you dont know who to ask out?

which girl is better???

do they like you?

umm i would make friends with them first like really good friends and then tell them you like ONE of them. Then they prolly like u bac

simpleee.

good luck!!

=)