Girl problems!!!!!!( Pease only girls advice)?

there are these to girls that i like and there both best friends with each other and there realy just so beatifull and sometimes she will look at me deep in the eyes and it feels like my heart is so full and just little spells like that. I wasent going to go for her becouse i knew she was out of my luage, but i... show more there are these to girls that i like and there both best friends with each other and there realy just so beatifull and sometimes she will look at me deep in the eyes and it feels like my heart is so full and just little spells like that. I wasent going to go for her becouse i knew she was out of my luage, but i couldnt help myself.
the other girl is vary fun to be around britty and i would cach your i couple times looking at me. Its so divicult to read them i just get so nervouse.