Has Sarah Palin gone and lost her mind?

Palin - "Canada needs to dismantle its public health-care system and allow private enterprise to get involved and turn a profit." Let me tell you something about Canada and its health-care, we know it has its faults. We know it's underfunded and we know we need more doctors. We know that elective... show more Palin - "Canada needs to dismantle its public health-care system and allow private enterprise to get involved and turn a profit."

Let me tell you something about Canada and its health-care, we know it has its faults. We know it's underfunded and we know we need more doctors. We know that elective surgeries and procedures like MRI's take too long.

But, do you know who Canadians chose as the greatest Canadian of all time? The father of our health-care system Tommy Douglas. I have never met a Canadian that for a second would trade systems with America, and you have more resources and technology.

At least 60% of Americans want health-care reform (not the current reform necessarily). How could Sarah Palin recommend that Canadians adopt a plan that at least 60% people think needs fixing?