Kristin Cavallari or Lauren Conrad?!?

I used to be team Lauren, but I have slowly turned to team Kristen

Favorite Answer

Lauren. I think Kristin is one of those girls that have never been truly in love, or hurt by a guy since she seems to always be the "dumper", and she just doesn't understand that she is hurting real people, and people do have feelings, because she has never been a position where she has been hurt enough. So hopefully someday she can feel the pain she makes others feel, and she will understand. She will only ever learn the hard way.

You live in Maine too!

LAUREN! she is a good friend and works for what she wants. she started a clothing line and wrote a book. Kristin causes drama!!!

Source(s): myself

Kristen, she has always been like that. Audrina is a air head who needs to grow a backbone and realize that justin never wanted her. Stephanie is shady too

• LAUREN!

I hate Kristin, she thinks she's a tough asss, someone should whoop her assss

Kristin, Even when she was on LB

• I'm still for LC...I can't stand the show anymore.

lauren!!!!ALL THE WAY!!

LC

LC!