Hey everybody, this is more of what you think. What do u think of the whole Adam lambert thing that happened?

Well every body's all crazy about him kissing another guy on national t.v. and it's really not that big of a deal. So here's my little ponder on what i think about it He was doing his thing and he is homosexual and that right says he's proud of it so y harsh n his mellow and bring him down why not... show more Well every body's all crazy about him kissing another guy on national t.v. and it's really not that big of a deal. So here's my little ponder on what i think about it
He was doing his thing and he is homosexual and that right says he's proud of it so y harsh n his mellow and bring him down why not just let him be and get over the fact that he did it. It's really stupid to cancel him on GMA because you think he's going to do it again. I mean here if the people didn't want to c it they could have changed the channel (talking about GMA) when he came on many people wanted to c him more importantly it's this a free country and he can do wat he wishes ever think about that. Not everyone will do something to please the whole crowd. He even said it so get off his case and let him be who or how he wants. Don't put him down because he's gay. It's like telling someone you can't love who you want even if they are of the same sex. come on now grow up just a little people plus when Brittany and Madonna did it no one got all mad about it. Now don't get all wha-cha-ma-call-it on me and start something it's just how i feel but how do you feel. Just wanted to know. oh and p.s. (IT'S NOT RACIST THAT'S HE SAID IT'S NOT FOR EVERYBODY, Miley Cyrus makes music for her fans not for the people whole world cuz their are some people that don't like her and she not for them either so would you call that racist to?)<---- that's for the ppl in the entertainment world saying that not you guys.
<3 Tay