Weird thin that happened awhile ago. Opinions?

A couple of months ago, I was listening to "Shout at the Devil" and then turned my cd player off and went to be 1/2 an hour later. Then the cd player (humungous 5 disc changer) turned on in the middle of the night by itself and began played the Motley Crue CD in it backwards. Everyone else was asleep, and... show more A couple of months ago, I was listening to "Shout at the Devil" and then turned my cd player off and went to be 1/2 an hour later. Then the cd player (humungous 5 disc changer) turned on in the middle of the night by itself and began played the Motley Crue CD in it backwards. Everyone else was asleep, and no power outages.

Would it have been something with the electricity or something else?
Update: Yeah I believe in ghosts, but I'm not gonna jump to that...

It has a remote but it was still standing straight up and across the room.
Update 2: A warning that the album may contain "masked backwards messages" is included. This is in reference to Sixx and Lee trying to chant "Jesus is Satan" as an underdub on the title track.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shout_at_the_Devil
Update 3: Haha it sounded horrible backwards xD

It's a pretty expensive CD player...I don't think it would be it...