Who will have more touchdowns? Phil Rivers vs. Chiefs, or Brett Favre vs. Bears in Week 12?

I'm playoff bound in my fantasy league. Yardage doesn't matter in my league, just the number of points your player scores. So is Rivers going to throw more than Favre? I like the Chargers against the Chiefs more, but Brett Favre is HOT!

Favorite Answer

The Bears have actually given up 2 more TDs to QBs than the Chiefs this year (20 vs 18). The Chiefs are more vulnerable to the ground game than the Bears. Favre has thrown for 4 more TDs than Rivers (21 vs 17). There's not a huge difference, but I like Favre a little better for TDs this week.

Favre VS Bears, The Chiefs are revived.

Tough one. I would guess Rivers. I think AP is going to run all over the Bears. Kinda sad, because I am a bears fan :(

Williams, building chemistry with Romo.

Collie, Garcon got banged up last week, even though he came back he may be slowed down, leaving more receptions for Collie. Manning loves to spread the ball around.

Favre is who I would roll with

Rivers by a touchdown, maybe two