Is it gay for a high school boy to wear high fashion clothing like Louis Vuitton?

im a straight 15 year old kid but im into really high fashion stuff. my brother works for Louis Vuitton in Vegas and he always sends me different things like scarfs belt wallets and messenger bags. every dude at my school dresses like a typical high school kid (vans,nike,abercrombie,etc.) so i think it looks gay if... show more im a straight 15 year old kid but im into really high fashion stuff. my brother works for Louis Vuitton in Vegas and he always sends me different things like scarfs belt wallets and messenger bags. every dude at my school dresses like a typical high school kid (vans,nike,abercrombie,etc.) so i think it looks gay if i wear that kind of stuff since usually a guy that wears louis vuitton is gay but im really into it in a non gay way like Kanye West for example. what do you guys think?