Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Is it gay for a high school boy to wear high fashion clothing like Louis Vuitton?

im a straight 15 year old kid but im into really high fashion stuff. my brother works for Louis Vuitton in Vegas and he always sends me different things like scarfs belt wallets and messenger bags. every dude at my school dresses like a typical high school kid (vans,nike,abercrombie,etc.) so i think it looks gay if i wear that kind of stuff since usually a guy that wears louis vuitton is gay but im really into it in a non gay way like Kanye West for example. what do you guys think?

Favorite Answer

I thank god for every boy like you....YES. PLEASE, do us all a favor and continue dressing classy...avoid that crappy skinny jeans and skater shoe look, it's gross. I love when guys dress nicely but I hope you don't have too much of an ego... as long as you're nice, it's all good. but don't worry, it's not gay. you beat all other 15 year old dudes.

i personally think it's HOT when guys are classy. and Louis Vuitton is definitely classy. most girls at your age probably don't think the way i do though so you might want to ease up a bit. keep the class but in a laid back way

no, it makes you unique, and unique does not have to mean gay. being different is cool. i admire your spirit. :) good luck out there in the world of fashion! and i like dudes that are not very typical in their dress sense. stand out, and all the girls will be gaga over you!

no i don't think its gay, i would say your pretty damn lucky, you could sell that and get a whole lot of money and many people would die to have stuff send to them from LV, its so expensive but the quality will last you a life time.

NO WAAY!! Its so sexy!! I find guys who wear fashionble clothing way hotter than any footy player!

Just because i'm a girl and love fashion doesnt mean i'm buyist I just know HEAPS of girls (including me) who find its ultra hot ;)

be bold!

x

Source(s): me :)

Even if its not gay, it does show an odd set of priorities that will make people wonder about you.

i don't think it's gay. it's high fashion just like you said. :)

Very. You should consider your sexuality this sounds incredibly gay.

Screw what people thing girls will drool over you and you will be looking good!!!

Try a skirt and tights.