Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

My Daughter is 15, and I caught her having sex with a 17 year old, The 17-yr olds dad told me stop the case?

They were seeing each other for a couple months. I caught them having oral sex. I just freaked, and called the police, He was arrested, and later in the evening his dad came over and told me to call up and tell them i exageratted and all they did was kiss. I said no. He said His son would goto jail for 10 years in Georgia. He would be a sex offender for life and his life would be ruined as life sex offender. I said he should have thought of that beforehand. He said he has nothing to lose if anything happens to his son.

He went on to say they are both kids, and they both agreed to it. I said I am going to leave things alone.

He then said, if you hurt my child, i will be a basketcase, i will have nothing to lose, and he would have no problem joining my son in prison. He said I have 12 hours from now or else. to call back and tell nothing happened, and i just freaked over some PDA.

He demanded I call and tell them i over reacted, all they did was kiss, and for my daughter to write they kissed on the statement monday

My daughter is suppost to take a rape test tuesday, and he said if that happens, i will be joining my son in prison, he said dont test him and dont hurt my child.

He didnt say it, but he acted like he was threatning me he didnt say it, but it sounded he would be me to death and kill me. Im scared, What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Attention everyone, this person is a troll!

The troll is posting the question below dozens of times in various categories. In the questions, it is claiming to be a 21 year old girl.

This pervert just keeps posting tons of questions regarding rape and underage girls.

Report this pedophile and get him off Yahoo Answers.

I just dont see how the 17 y/o could be convicted of anything?? But let me ask you, why are you putting all the blame on one underage kid and not the other? Also, if its true about the 10 years and the sex offender status, how cruel could you possibly be to do this to the kid when your daughter is just as much at fault? It really seems like you are making all this stuff up though as it doesn't make sense because they are both under age. Now, if the guy is threatening you, whether he is actually saying direct words or not, that is illegal. But come on! If its all true, you are being incredibly cruel!!! Just dont let them see each other again. Just call the cops and tell them you dont want to press the issue, but dont lie and say you exagerated, that would ruin your word from then on in any legal matter. But my God, if all that punishment is true, you are the meanest, cruelest, most emotionally motivated destroyer of life that was ever born! Your daughter did join in on the act! What if she was the 17 y/o and he the 15y/o? Would you demand justice against her in the same manner? Or would you say "but she's just the girl!" You need to sit your kid down and explain she is too young for sex, but dont destroy a kid because of her actions!

Also, you said twice that you have a son in prison. What does he have to do with any of this?

Source(s): Not being evil!

What state do you live in? I live in AZ and here the consent age is 18.

Like the other readers have said, it is only 2 years difference! I know it is hard for you to learn that your daughter is sexually active--and I think 15 is rather young--but would it really satisfy you, and change anything that has already happened, if you had this guy labeled as a sex offender for the rest of his life??? He can't even vote yet, for God's sake!

I do not think you or your daughter should lie--but I do think you should drop the charges, if possible.

Geez, the dad's a real piece of work--I would definitely tell the police he was threatening you. That's ridiculous and he should know better...sorry you had to put up with that.

If he threatened you, tell the police. It is illegal to threaten a witness.

Do you want the kid to go to jail? You may not have any control over the matter. In some jurisdictions, though, the DA often ignores the case, and is more likely to ignore the case if the victim's parent's don't make a fuss. (If you don't want the 17 year old to go to jail, tell the cops that you don't want to put your daughter through the stress of a trial).

Tell the father that lots of times the DA doesn't bother to pursue these cases, and by making threats he is just making it worse, reducing the chance the DA will just ignore it.

I think he is overly paranoid. In theory, the son could be charged as a sex offender and put in prison, but this is not likely to happen, especially if the girl consented.

Do NOT lie or tell your daughter to lie to the police. This will cause a lot of problems for you. Just tell them what actually happened, and explain that you no longer want to press charges.

It seems as though Daddy is trying to get Junior out of another mess. Trust me, your daughter is not this punks' first victim, and if you don;t stand up to him she won't be his last. Call the police and report everything that you put in your post without fail, and see to it that Daddy goes to jail along with Junior. This is blatant intimidation, and he can't be allowed to manipulate the system in that fashion. It should be noted that minors as a general rule are not legally capable of consenting to any sexual act, so consent as a defense goes right out the window. It should also be noted that sex with an underage minor is a CRIME. Been on the books for years. As far as two years difference goes, so what? Has anyone given any thought to the pregnancy that surely will result if this kind of behaviour is not stopped? Who will be responsible for caring for that child?

You should call the police and tell them forget the whole thing, it was a mistake and you overreacted. You saw nothing and your daughter has nothing to say.

Obviously you are dealing with some kind of a nutcase, do what he says or risk having your life or family endangered.

And lock up your morally deficient child.

Source(s): 35 yr atty

I think you should tell the cops what he is threatening you with... and just keep up what you started... if it is really true that's what they did, then you gotta go with it. It would be a tragedy for him to be labeled as a sex offender for life though...

the punk should have thought about it before he pulled out his pecker and had the child give him a ********. Now the pedo is going to jail. kids that allow their sex drive over rule the common sense. so sad.

Their just kids. Like he said, you're gonna ruin this boy's life forever... he's only two years older than your daughter, if he was one year younger it wouldn't even be a crime. I could see freaking out if she was dating a 30-year old, but to forever brand this boy as a "pedophile" is a very hurtful thing to do, and your daughter will likely never forgive you.