HELP ME?!?! My Ex Gf and I were friends until last night?

Ok so my ex and I dated for two years, then we had an ugly breakup a year and a half ago, there was no contact for a few months and then all of a sudden we friends again. I live about 300 miles from her so it's not like we saw each other often or anything, we didn't even hook up again....just... show more Ok so my ex and I dated for two years, then we had an ugly breakup a year and a half ago, there was no contact for a few months and then all of a sudden we friends again. I live about 300 miles from her so it's not like we saw each other often or anything, we didn't even hook up again....just friends

Anyways, she's been with someone for 8 or 9 months and I have a girlfriend of a 7 months. Long story short, my gf is pregnant and I just proposed to her 2 days ago. My ex texts me from time to time to see how life is and I told her Im engaged and my my fiancee is pregnant and BOOM!!! She gets mad at me and repeatedly insists she doesnt care anymore and our friendship should just be over all together and let me just say about a month ago we were joking all the time about her coming to visit me and she was going to. I truly don't think she's happy with her current bf he's the dreamer type still chasing his music career and he's 27 while I run my own business and have my own home/cars.

Anyways my gf gets pregnant, and this is a girl I dated 5 years ago, we split, got back together years later and when she got pregnant I proposed......suddenly the ex hates my guts? I mean I know I shouldn't care, but Im not like that, we were friends even after a break up and I want to be friends still I've known her for 10 years but is she just upset because I got away? Or is she upset that I'm getting married and her relationship isnt going as planned? I dont know but how can I be friends with this person who has been part of my life for nearly a decade