About John Cena....(well why haters why?)....come on people...please look?

I always wonder why do people hate Cena so much..for no reason at all...I'm so tired of the Cena sucks hate group spreading around like a virus...it's like nowadays....no one can appreciate wrestling ...its like Cena broke "real wrestling fans" .hearts, ever since he became face or... show more I always wonder why do people hate Cena so much..for no reason at all...I'm so tired of the Cena sucks hate group spreading around like a virus...it's like nowadays....no one can appreciate wrestling ...its like Cena broke "real wrestling fans" .hearts, ever since he became face or whatsoever...

besides...SINCE WHEN THE **** , the Cena Haters decides what a wrestling fan should be....I MEAN ,,THEY SAY SOMETHING LIKE "Real/Hardcore Wrestling fans hate Cena"...but..I watched the WWE since the attitude era...The Rock gotten me to be a wrestling fan,...yeah and i loved the attitude era, and post attitude era, and yes there are some problems in the WWE nowadays, however....I LIKE CENA....and I'm a real wrestling fan..I'm not a Cena fan however but I mean Cena have my respect of how he is carrying WWE, ...and i mean no one can't just appreciate that at least he is doing a great job....why because no one can cheer Cena like people cheered The Rock or Stone Cold.??...this is not the attitude era anymore, this is the new generation of Wrestling...

and I'm not trying to hate on the attitude era or anything...but that was then, and yes it changed pro wrestling forever, but this is NOW...Cena is not trying to damage the business, ...

but any way ...i'm so tired of hearing....

CENA SUCKS BECAUSE...

he uses his 5 moves of doom....(wow thats a really, really STRONG reason, that Cena sucks.......NOT!!!...listen this is more ignorance rather than fact, if you guys noticed in the Attitude Era, so did some of the wrestlers you guys loved , they had like 6 or 7 moves as well, The Rock for example, his moves were , Spinebuster, DDT, , Sharpshooter, Samoan Drop, People's Elbow, and Rock Bottom(not including the punches and the clothesline).......but no one complained....and we all know Hulk Hogan had a little moveset as well,

or how about this" Cena sucks, because he will never be like the rock"....ummm....yeah...The rock was a better trash talker, and more charasmatic...but i wonder....since When Cena is trying to be like the rock? i want to know?....i mean I never seen Cena talk in 3rd person, i never seen Cena have catchphrases like If you smell what Cena is cooking?....these two are completely different people...different wrestling styles , abilities, and promo styles....is that why cena sucks?....oh boy....

how about this..Cena sucks because he have little kids cheering for him....wow..is that another STRONG REASON WHY CENA SUCKS?...it's amazing how creative the haters are..i mean ...I think the haters don't want the kids to look up to Cena as a hero or a positive influence, who knows i mean the kids probably can be better wrestlers than Cena when they grow up?..well i guess kids can't look up to John Cena because "Real Wrestling fans" nowadays won't appreciate that can they?

I mean , the last time i checked the same "Real Wrestling fans" was looking up to The Rock, or Hogan, when nowadays,,The Rock making some corny disney movies, but still making alot of more money,than the WWE gave him..., when he left the WWE for hollywood... or How about Hogan now, when he changed the WWE forever, and now he came from WWE to TNA, i guess..The Same "Real wrestling fans" Hate TNA too....

i mean...as i can recall didn't some people say "Rocky Sucks" when the Rock was face?....i can remember..oh wait...when The Rock faced Hogan, during the NWO invasion, or how about recently on the tenth anniversary of smackdown because he went to Hollywood?...The Rock changed wrestling for me...he was the first wrestler i became a big fan of...trash talking and etc,,,I'm not trying to say I hate the Rock now, but people look....you guys are saying Cena sucks, when Cena is not the one who wrestled for 7 years, and decided to just leave for Hollywood, even though he made some movies...like the rock did, or how about Cena is not the person who wrestled for a few years ..then left for another company like Hogan did to WWE to go to WCW.....I'm not trying to be wrong, but Cena is performing pretty damn well, and he's good at everything he does....and i hate to break it to some people...but Cena is so dedicated to the WWE, that I bet that in ten years...you're going to see this guy...still wrestle in the WWE, because thats his life, he's not going to leave WWE anytime soon ....

but anyways.....Cena can wrestle, did anyone forget, his debut against Kurt Angle? did anyone forget his OVW wrestling gimmick as The Prototype? i wonder.....Cena can do more moves if he wanted to, but The WWE limit his movesets , and don't want him to change at all.. you "Real wrestling fans" wouldn't say Cena sucks when Cena had is Word life Rap Gimmick? so whats the point now...?....Cena always been the same Cena....for 8 years, he only had his gimmick change...

...The Cena sucks thing is Getting boring now, like the Hornswaggle vs Chavo feud....eventually it got to end...and people just need to get along with the program....listen like i said ear
Update: see i knew it....

people may say Cena sucks...but they're not the ones who are wrestling ...i bet half couldn't even handle it....
Update 2: well ...i can be honest too....sometimes i get mad when Cena wins or retains the title, or i get mad when he gets the spotlight too much....but Cena is a good wrestler..