How do you heal fatty liver cells?

An iridology test revealed that i have a fatty liver which is causing body odour and excessive tiredness.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • izzy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First of all I would want a proper diagnosis.

Blood tests of liver function may show some abnormalities. Other tests such as ultrasound scan or CT scan may suggest a fatty liver disease. I certainly would not trust a diagnosis made by iridology.

Read the link.

There is no specific treatment for NAFLD (non alcoholic fatty liver disease) that all doctors agree on.

However, there is good evidence that gradual weight loss coupled with increased exercise can reduce the amount of fat in your liver.

In mild cases of fatty liver, most doctors will concentrate on treating conditions such as obesity and diabetes that can cause fat to build up. They will also treat disorders such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol that often go along with fatty liver.

Most people with simple fatty liver who do not drink excess alcohol are obese. The factors that determine who will develop fatty liver are not known. Some mildly overweight people develop fatty liver while some who are severely obese do not.

Simple fatty liver usually causes no problems and rarely progresses. However, as mentioned, it can be a 'marker' for heavy alcohol drinking, which if continued, can cause more serious problems. Simple fatty liver may reverse and go away by stopping alcohol (if alcohol is the cause), with weight loss (if obese), or with good control of diabetes (if diabetes is the cause).

Body odour

Such problems as low blood sugar liver disease diabetes parasites metabolic dysfunction menopause or emotional stress may also trigger excessive sweating and body odor. Patients with liver disorders may smell of ammonia,

Factors that can make body odour worse include:

* Being obese. * Eating a diet that is high in spicy foods.

* Having certain medical conditions, such as diabetes.

Please note that overweight and anxiety can be the cause of body odour and fatigue.

Being anaemic can cause fatigue, so can auto immune diseases.

If you are really troubled you should consult a doctor, not believe someone who goes on the colour etc of your iris. That is most unreliable

• Vivian
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Fatty liver disease affects a whopping 30% of the population. That's 30 out of every 100 people! And some estimates have it at 33%.

And if you're overweight, it's even worse overweight people are extremely more likely than healthy weight individuals to develop this condition.

In other words, you're not alone. Not by a long shot.

Other fatty liver sufferers have reversed their condition, lost weight, and rediscovered their energy, using completely natural remedies. And that means you can, too!

Keep reading to discover more...

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How do you heal fatty liver cells?

An iridology test revealed that i have a fatty liver which is causing body odour and excessive tiredness.

Source(s): heal fatty liver cells: https://shortly.im/CIFWx
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there is no cure for fatty liver disease, however, you can control the symptoms and stop it from getting worse. First, stop using alcohol... and second... lose weight but changing diet and excercise three times a week if not more.

|the liver is very important.... I didnt realize how important until my mom died of liver disease a few weeks ago.... hers was quite terrible, however, I did not know and while she was on life support I was learning all about the liver.... so do take care of it because you cannot live without it or even if it becomes really sick.

good luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • blades
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Spicy Fatty

• 3 years ago

record facorite programs on them when you exercide

• 3 years ago

Add nuts as well as dairy products to be able to greens

• 3 years ago

Go walking daily 35 moments each day

• Ralph
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

Stop snaking while preparing food

• 4 years ago

Bake a healthy breakfast before hand to ensure you don't grab a sugary scone out and about.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.