bella's email quotes to alice in new moon?

Does anyone have the quotes of the emails Bella sends to Alice?

Favorite Answer

Alice: You’ve disappeared, like everything else. Who else can I talk to, I’m lost. When you left, and he left you took everything with you. But the absence of him is everywhere I look. It’s like a huge whole has been punched through my chest. But in a way I’m glad… the pain is my only reminder that he was real… that you all were…

Driving in truck with bikes to Jacob:

Alice: I saw him. Maybe I’m crazy now, I guess that’s okay. If a rush of danger is what it take to see him, then that’s what I’ll find.

Building bikes with Jacob:

Alice: I wish I had your real address. I wish I could tell you about Jake. He makes me feel better. I mean… he makes me feel alive. The hole in my chest… well when I’m with Jake it’s like it’s almost healed… for a while. But even Jake can’t keep the dreams away.

Going to meadow:

Alice: Things are… things are bad again. Without Jake, I… I can’t stand it. I don’t see Edward anymore… Will it really feel like he never existed? I will find a place where I can see him again.

In truck to Emily’s

Alice: is it possible that everything is true? Fairy tales and horror stories? Is it possible that there isn’t anything sane or normal at all?

Leading up to cliff dive

Alice: I’m alright. Until I’m alone. And lately that’s all the time. Jacob’s gone. He’s hunting Victoria. And Charlie’s hunting Jacob. And you’re gone and so is Edward. And there’s just nothing now. But I realize where I have to go, what I have to do to see him again.

Source(s): the movie, ive seen it heaps of times

Let's see 1. You sleep with the twilight series next to your bed 2. It serves as the bible equivalent 3. You have seen the movie at least 2 times 4. You reference the series more than 5 times a day e.g. "If only we had a vampire here to move that etc etc" 5. No guy can compare with Edward and twilight made you realise how much your boyfriend sucks 6. You all of a sudden stay of the sun so that you can look vampire pale 7. You read a bit of the series at least once a day - "It's my own personal brand of heroin :)" and you can't lend the books to anyone because you have withdrawal symptoms if you dont read it everyday lol 8. Your constantly answering twilight questions on yahoo answers lol 9. Hearing the name Edward no matter where you are causes you to stare into space day dreaming about his face, his voice, his... you get the point 10. You started listening to Muse coz it is Stephenie's favourite band 11. You All of a sudden have an interest in wolves 12. You All of a sudden you are totally obsessed with the Pacific Northwest, and Forks and La Push and you spend all day looking up pictures of the area and wishing you lived there 13. You can quote complete paragraphs from all the books 14. You find yourself in class or work genuinly debating whether your Team Edward, Team Jacob or Team Switzerland. I am totally swiss! 15. You get VERY defensive when someone disses twilight 16. You've wikihow'd: How to look like a vampire, how to be more like Bella etc 17.The only reason you watch harry potter 4 is to see robert pattinson! 18. You Sqwee when the twilight trailer comes on tv, or you see rob or taylor on a website, and you jump at every twilight quiz on the net 19. You constantly, constantly, constantly play Decode by Paramore, and Edward's Lullaby 20. You have tried the whole "take pictures of your white hands holding the red apple" thing.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axmkd

You make your boyfriend wear that sparkly crap from Hot Topic (poor guys...). You compare all the men in your life to Edward Cullen (i think that's kinda sad...). You have or want a life size cutout of Edward Cullen (if i had one, i would never be able to sleep. i'm paranoid.). You refer to the books as the bible (I've actually seen that). You refer to Stephanie Meyer as Queen Stephanie Meyer (also have seen that). You make fansites for Twilight. You have seen Twilight at least twice. You have all the books and read and reread them over and over again. You ask questions here about how to make yourself look like Edward or Bella or Alice or whoever. You hate Harry Potter. You own the Twilight sparkles from Hot Topic. The term "Prince charming" is replaced with Edward Cullen. You carry around an Edward Cullen key chain. You hate Rob Pattinson's new haircut. You get defensive when someone says Edward is creepy and a stalker (I think that). You like boys who like Twilight. You want a volvo. You want some of the jewelry seen in the movie. You've taken an interest in Meyer's religion. You want to name your kids Edward or another name from the series. When someone asks for a good romance book, you automatically recommend Twilight. You went or wanted to go to the midnight viewing of Twilight when it first came out. Your name on Y!A is (your first name) Cullen, or has the word Twilight in it. You want to change your last name to Cullen. You write Twilight fanfiction. You roleplay Twilight characters. You call yourself a Twihard. You waited in a long line late at night to get the newly released Twilight book. You have Twilight (Edward Cullen) bed sheets. You have Twilight (Edward Cullen) underwear (ugh... It's so creepy and disturbing). Your heart skips a beat when you hear Edward Cullen's name. You say, "Oh my Edward!' *headdesk* You say, "Holy crow!" *facepalm* You're constantly comparing Jacob and Edward. You don't find it creepy at all that Jacob imprints on a newborn. You become depressed when you've finished Breaking Dawn. You constantly ask when Midnight Sun is coming out. You want Stephanie Meyer's email address. Your myspace layout is Twilight related. You've quoted Twilight, especially the lion and the lamb line. You've suddenly taken an interest in Seattle and Forks. You didn't like New Moon as much because Edward wasn't there. You have a Twilight themed birthday party. You want the Twilight engagement ring. You...fantasize...about Edward Cullen which may or may not be appropriate.

New Moon Quotes

A lot of the things she said were in the book, just not as emails. They used them as emails so she's have a reason to narrate everything like she does in The novel.

• Rabby

You probably could find them online..because that part was not in the book..Bella never emailed Alice.

read the book