Teens from World's Strictest Parents Last Names?

Ok first of all I am not a pervert looking for the girls I listed. I want to know Adele and Aja's last names from World's Strictest Parents. Also Garrett's last name. The reason I wanna know is that they look like cool people and I want to ask them about the show cuz my mom is gonna sign me up for it when I'm 16. She says I act out too much, wear too much black, don't listen, and am talking back. If you can tell me there last names or links to their myspaces or facebooks that would be awesome. Thanks.

Which one is which? Garrett Smith or Jones? Adele Smith or Jones? Aja Smith or Jones?

My mom wants me to so idc. I will just ignore. Its a chance to be on T.V. so idc.

I was jk. Im gonna be on it so I wanna ask them about it.

Favorite Answer

Hi , Im kaya jade elliott , Im one of the girls of the 13th episode which is screened on the 10th of december !

anyway , whatever you do , dont do it.

Let me explain , Honestly you expect to go and learn something and you dont , its a horrible expreince , the whole thing is fake all the arguments you see on the worlds strictest parents are provoked by the producers , the producer tells the parents to shout at you and push you till you break , its not nice and not real the family that I lived with were amazing but they also agreed that it was all for televison and all fake they hated the camera crew just as much as I did , its very boring and not worth the time.

Plus you dont get a minute to yourself the camera is there all day , when you wake up , when go toliet , when you bath , when you **** , when go sleep , when you cry they record everything.

please dont do it , trust me just watch my show the 13 th episode and then decide its not worth it .

Jones and Smith.

smith and jones

second name of Aja?