IAC: Does anybody know if Jordan dumped Alex Reid BEFORE the interview...?

or was the interview the first he knew about it?

I'm a KP fan and think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, but I couldn't defend her if she dumped him on live TV. That would be despicable

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Please go and get your eyes checked out, asap, i think you have a serious eyesight problem.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Margie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

As a Spurs fan, I'm pretty gutted. Defoe's going to be rubbish now, as Jordan is a succubus who drains people and moved on. He'll be worse than Pavyluchenko now.

• 1 decade ago

OK petal - you're havin a larf, ainchya? Most beautiful woman in the world? Yeah right - and I'm the Virgin Mary! LOL!! Nah - apparently she "called him to her room" and gave him the push BEFORE she went for her live interview. One of the gutter-press put him up in the Versace and a Concierge was supposed to have refused to tell him Jordie's room number, then he was summoned to appear before her maj.

• jass
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Jordan had her fun with that poor cagefighter, telling the world he was a cross-dresser, making him dress up in fishnets for her rubbish book and then dumping him so nastily.

What man would ever want to get involved with her now?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

She said she'd made a lot of mistakes in the last few months - so we assume that Alex was one of them!

They had finished before she went into the jungle ( hinted at by Michelle)

The NOTW paid for Alex to go to OZ where he was going to propose to her - all for publicity

It as become very obvious that Katie still loves Pete very much

• 1 decade ago

Just after Katie had let the jungle, on the ITV2 show, they showed Jordan and Michelle talking and they said infront of the camera ''conveniantly'' that she couldn't put up with him anymore if the whole proposal thing was true. Heaton ''advised'' her to dump him, and Katie did just that.

She said he knew before she said it live on air.

• 1 decade ago

It was said on GMTV this morning that she dumped him on live tv. How you can say a woman who has more plastic surgery and botox, false teeth etc etc is beautiful then I am wondering what on earth you think is ugly!! It was planned for Alex to come out and propose between them I am sure but she changed her mind and walked before he could go in to ask her. Publicity stunt through and through.

• 1 decade ago

No I didn't dump him on live TV! God I'm not that bad! We broke up before that. But I kept it quite until the interview. You know how I like being honest with everybody but I wasn't gonna say it while I was in the jungle.

• 1 decade ago

I'm a KP fan and think she's the most beautiful woman in the world........

please tell us that was sarcasm

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

for all of you that are commenting stuff saying you dont like her you are wasting a lot of your time using itto write about her

get a gip if you dont like her you dont like her but you dont have to write crap over the internet

she is a human being at the end of the day

i admire what she has done for herself!

• stacey
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

you think plastic, fake hair , acrylic nails botox and silicone are all Beautiful

how strange , you should buy a chemistry set it would be absolutely gorgeous lol

who cares it was never a genuine relationship anyway

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.