Alice Cullen Twilight dress...?

I've looked all over but the ones i've seen are sold out... soooooooo does anybody know where i can get the diane von furstenberg Oleada dress that alice wears in twilight?? I love that dress and the shrug should be easier to find. I want to buy the dress for under 300-400 US dollars. Small; Size 4-6. ... show more I've looked all over but the ones i've seen are sold out... soooooooo does anybody know where i can get the diane von furstenberg Oleada dress that alice wears in twilight?? I love that dress and the shrug should be easier to find. I want to buy the dress for under 300-400 US dollars. Small; Size 4-6.

Thankssss !!
Update: haha, no it's not meant for a wedding dress. i just read that that's what it sells for. although, on some bridezilla website, it says to wear as a bridal shower dress !! awhhh ... i know it's a lot ://