Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

yes they are,they are all powerful

raccoons too,because raccoons and squirrels are friends

they go on picnics together

• 1 decade ago

Raccoons look like big cats and I just want to pick them up and hug them but then I remember they might give me rabies. And squirrels are cute too, but I FREAK OUT if I see a dead one!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Squirrels are cute. It's fun watching them run all around the college campus here.

Raccoons are sneaky little critters though. I used to hate it when I left garbage outside and they would tear the trash bag open at night and leave a mess all over the place.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL i was just watching a squirrel come down the tree out my window. Yeah they are both cute, but would not want to pet either one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The cutes squirrel I ever saw was in a cage leaving my property on a one way trip far far away.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, they look like Rats with tails !!

BQ: Yes, Raccoons are cute...

• Jewel
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

They are both very cute..once in a holiday in London I could feed some squirrels in a park,they are halfly tame there,they know people=food,this was so sweet I will never forget that...(-:

• 1 decade ago

Adorable. Not so much, and maybe it's because I don't think of raccoons 'sitting up'.

• 1 decade ago

Squirrels, yes. Raccoons, hell no.

• 1 decade ago

Yes

Yes. But I think Raccoons are vicious hateful creatures who keep getting in my garbage.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.