My baby turtle (southern painted) wont eat anything! I got it 4 days ago and idk what else to do please HELP?

my baby turtle (southern painted) wont eat anything! I got it 4 days ago and i tried feeding him worms,shrimp, and baby pellets and it wont eat it.... im afraid he is sick beacuse he wont swim around or do anything he just lays on the log and even try to make him move but he doesnt ( is not dead!) He used to... show more my baby turtle (southern painted) wont eat anything! I got it 4 days ago and i tried feeding him worms,shrimp, and baby pellets and it wont eat it.... im afraid he is sick beacuse he wont swim around or do anything he just lays on the log and even try to make him move but he doesnt ( is not dead!) He used to open his eyes but now he takes forever to open and it looks like their is a cover over it. PLEASE HELP ME!!
Update: i have a basking area for him.. i dont have any heater on the water but im pretty sure is in the right temperature.. im just worry beacuse he wont open his eyes now, it seem like is difficult for him.. before he wont eat.. now he wont eat or open his eyes.
Update 2: Thank You guys, but i guess it wasn't meant to be... i tried everything, and it wasnt enough time.... it passed away! :(