What famous person do you resemble?

I have been stopped many times saying that I look like Kristen Johnston. Not so much anymore, but when her show was on tv, it was a weekly occurrence.

lol, the pic is of Kristen Johnston! I'll find one of myself. funny.

Favorite Answer

I have been called Baby since grade school. Everyone does not believe me when I tell them I am not Jennifer Grey from Dirty Dancing!

4 times now, I have been stopped and asked, "What's it like to kiss Patrick Swayze?"

George Michael.

• dmg

I don't really look like anyone famous. Weirdly, I have been told *several* times that my speaking voice is a dead ringer for Julia Roberts'. Which is just...so...random to me. But I've been stopped by strangers on the street when I was talking to someone and told that for most of my adult life.

I used to have a thick NY accent which I have since lost and she has lost her Southern accent so my theory is just that we both sound like people who used to have regional accents and don't anymore.

• My boyfriend says I look like Anna Kournikova. A few others have said the same thing. I think she is beautiful so I take it as a compliment.

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lb/destination_fa...

Mila Kunis/Rachel Bilson

John Holmes

Shaggy from Scooby Doo

Betty Boop

WOW! you really DO look like Kristen Johnsotn!

Kristen Stewart

Erin Mccarley

Miley Cyrus

Taylor Swift

I don't know why but people tell me that I look like them!