Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What famous person do you resemble?

Update:

I have been stopped many times saying that I look like Kristen Johnston. Not so much anymore, but when her show was on tv, it was a weekly occurrence.

Update 2:

lol, the pic is of Kristen Johnston! I'll find one of myself. funny.

Update 3:

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have been called Baby since grade school. Everyone does not believe me when I tell them I am not Jennifer Grey from Dirty Dancing!

4 times now, I have been stopped and asked, "What's it like to kiss Patrick Swayze?"

• 1 decade ago

George Michael.

• dmg
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't really look like anyone famous. Weirdly, I have been told *several* times that my speaking voice is a dead ringer for Julia Roberts'. Which is just...so...random to me. But I've been stopped by strangers on the street when I was talking to someone and told that for most of my adult life.

I used to have a thick NY accent which I have since lost and she has lost her Southern accent so my theory is just that we both sound like people who used to have regional accents and don't anymore.

• My boyfriend says I look like Anna Kournikova. A few others have said the same thing. I think she is beautiful so I take it as a compliment.

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lb/destination_fa...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Mila Kunis/Rachel Bilson

• 1 decade ago

John Holmes

• 1 decade ago

Shaggy from Scooby Doo

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Betty Boop

• 1 decade ago

WOW! you really DO look like Kristen Johnsotn!

• 1 decade ago

Kristen Stewart

Erin Mccarley

Miley Cyrus

Taylor Swift

I don't know why but people tell me that I look like them!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.