Infidelity, Future in-laws from Hell, and Thanksgiving?

Help! I'm not fond of my future in-laws from hell, but they suddenly invited me to Thanksgiving. Big problem (apart from them being terribly rude and awful) is knowing that the father has cheating on the mother. She is far from sainthood, but no one deserves that. I don't think I can put a smile on... show more Help!

I'm not fond of my future in-laws from hell, but they suddenly invited me to Thanksgiving. Big problem (apart from them being terribly rude and awful) is knowing that the father has cheating on the mother. She is far from sainthood, but no one deserves that. I don't think I can put a smile on my face, pretend everything is normal, and not tell her. Not telling is being part of the lie. I've been cheated on, no one deserves that! Problem is, if I tell her, boyfriend would probably lose his job as his father is his boss. We also live in a foreign country and the economy is awful now, would be really hard for him to find a job. If it were me, I would tell my mother and take the risk that I'd have to find another job, because it is the right thing to do. It makes me question whether I can be with someone who would lie like that for money. He doesn't want to be poor, he doesn't want to risk his career. I would do both if I were in his situation.

What do you think? He wants me to go to Thanksgiving, plaster a smile on my face and be hush hush just like him and his father about the whole affair. I don't think I can go, which would probably make them hate me more than they do now. (They both use me as a scapegoat for them not getting along). Not saying anything is wrong, but even if I don't say anything, I might cry because I feel so bad! How could I explain that?

Should I say I don't feel well to get out of going? Should I seriously evaluate the boyfriend? Should I just put up and shut up? If I don't go they will hate me even more probably (but they probably wouldn't like me any more by going anyways).

What should I do?
Update: "Grinning and bearing it" would make sense if the in-laws were just rude and awful. I don't think that applies with infidelity.
That isn't "grinning and bearing it," that's being "part of the lie."