? asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

博物館的有趣嘅嘢(10點!!!!!!)

有樣英功課嘅問題:

Name of the museums:

What's interesting about it?

我要10個name,十個interesting

唔該!

千祈唔好將博物館的主頁裏的資料直接copy落來,唔該

有樣英功課嘅問題:

Name of the museums:

What is interesting about it?

我要10個name,十個interesting

唔該!

千祈唔好將博物館的主頁裏的資料直接copy落來,唔該

有樣英功課嘅問題:

Name of the museums:

What is interesting about it?

俾埋解釋,唔該

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The Adirondack Museum [Blue Mountain Lake, New York]

I can visit the Adirondack Museum Library, which ahs more printed material about the Adirondacks than any other single location.

Trapholt Museum

What makes this appealing is that this is the only one of the Denmark museums where you can find different types of art in the modern fashion.

Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig & Museum [Galveston, Texas]

I adept at making models. I can learn a lot from the scale models of production platforms, actual drill bits and remotely operated vehicles.

Kenneth G. Fiske Museum of Musical Instruments [Claremont Colleges, California]

Tramping along, I can immerse in the musical world which is enthralling because this is one of the most diverse collections of musical instruments in the United States

the Danish Museum of Nursing History

I can get a great idea about the way the past farmers worked before and view here the tools that they used as well as the kitchen where the food that they eat was prepared.

American Hop Museum

Walking gingerly, I can find that there are many historical equipments, photos and artifacts that pay tribute to hops

Municipal house

It has been a multifunctional building and it is so significant.

The New Orleans Pharmacy Museum

It includes some very scary-looking Civil War-era surgical instruments, bottles of patent medicine, and other artifacts from the days when leeches, cocaine, and opium were among the standard cures for common illnesses. That made me scared.

The Cockroach Museum of Plano

It includes both living cockroaches and dead specimens that have been dressed up as characters (such as “Liberoachi”) in dioramas of roach art. I will glance at them valorously !

The Glore Psychiatric Museum in St. Joseph, Missouri

It is housed in a former mental hospital, features exhibits relating to both the symptoms and treatment of mental illness over the years, including a display of objects mental patients have swallowed (nails. It's terrible but interesting.