What are companies that today still use child labor and sweatshops?

I have to write 3-5 pages about an issue from the progressive era that still exists today, and I chose child labor/sweatshops because we had recently watched about the Triangle Shirtwaist fire and I was inspired to shine some light. Companies I've already got down: hershey's, Nike, Coca-cola, Hanes, and... show more I have to write 3-5 pages about an issue from the progressive era that still exists today, and I chose child labor/sweatshops because we had recently watched about the Triangle Shirtwaist fire and I was inspired to shine some light. Companies I've already got down: hershey's, Nike, Coca-cola, Hanes, and Firestone. Any others? Details, please.
Update: Please give actual answers. and read my entire post before saying anything. I'm asking for COMPANIES. Not regions you personally dislike.