I got a weird email today?

The last two days I have received emails that says I have won a foreign lottery. The was a website or somewhere you could send these scams but I have forgotten when to send it. Does anyone know? I didn't not open them.

• Lyn G
    Favorite Answer

You have your choice:

Federal Trade Commission: spam@uce.gov

Castle Cops: depositscam@coldrain.net

Internet Fraud Complaint Center: ifcc.tp@fbi.gov

FraudAid Scam Reporting Email: scamreports@fraudaid.com

Fraudwatch International: scams@fraudwatchinternational.com

FBI Internet Crimes Complaints Center http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I found this looking for the site for you*

Can I report phishing scams?

Yes, you can report scams to the federal government. They collect the information to build cases against any given attacker. Remember there are many attackers out there, and the federal government only has so many resources to go after them. To report a phishing scam, forward the email to spam@uce.gov. You can also report phishing scams to the Anti-Phishing Working Group, a volunteer organization committed to wiping out phishing scams.

Here are the places you can report this message:

Castle Cops: depositscam@coldrain.net

Federal Trade Commission: spam@uce.gov

Also, you can report them here: http://consumerfraudreporting.org/feedback.htm

E-mail lotteries don't exist. If you didn't enter the lottery, you didn't win. This is just a scam to steal your money and identity. Everyone gets these e-mails.

That doesn't sound right...I would erase it immediately. Especially from a foreign country...most of them are just scams anyway.

• Do not!!!! I reapeat do not send it or reply any information. It is just a way for them to get into your bank acount and steal all your money. Or they will steal your identity. If you get it from a foren country they are trying to steal your money!!! Erase it imeaditly!

don't do it these are scams!

i have received numerous e-mails like these

Source(s): previous experience