Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Am I the only person in the world who hasn't seen Twilight?

havent seen either movie

what's up with all the "children of africa" answers? lol

Best Answer

Hell no. There still remain some people out there who aren't mindless sheep. I would only watch it out of curiosity to see what all the hubbub is about. I'll probably rent both movies on dvd later.

Okay, picture this.....................

Hey, I'm a vampire, but I can walk around in the daylight and holy water won't hurt me and crosses don't do anything to me and I can jump really high and my skin is all sparkly. Oh, I have feelings and emotions now after a hundred years or so of not having them.

What next?

Hey, I'm a werewolf. GRR.........GRR I say. And I turn into a werewolf during the day. The moon has nothing to do with it.

Hell, That's like saying santa clause is a skinny Jewish guy who lives in the bahamas and hates kids.

My opinion.......If your gong to remake a classic, then follow the rules, Okay? I mean if your not Creative enough to make your own fantasy up, don't fcuk up the whole thing by saying you have creative license. I mean take Harry Potter. An awesome book and movie series.

I saw twilight and was severely disappointed. A waste of time and money. But I also didn't like the Blade movies either.

I'm sure the starving children in Africa haven't seen Twilight.

I'm quite sure children in Africa haven't ever seen or HEARD of Twilight.

You are missing nothing. I saw Twilight and it was so bad I could not sit through it. Probably one of the top corniest movies I have ever seen.

I've seen New Moon, but not the first Twilight.

Not only have I not seen Twilight but I don't intend to either.

Source(s): Not a 14 year old teenybopper who dreams of Jonas Sisters.

Um, no, definitely not, I hate the twilight movies because they try to commercialize a centuries old myth about vampires and apply it to a teen culture/audience.

If you ask me, no vampire movie will ever top Interview with the Vampire.

Source(s): lots of life experience

I haven't seen it either...I might watch it just to see what the hype is about, it just doesn't seem like my type of movie.

I haven't seen it. It's kind of like some zombie--or should I say vampire--Apocalypse that hasn't gotten to us yet.