Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Am I the only person in the world who hasn't seen Twilight?

havent seen either movie

Update:

what's up with all the "children of africa" answers? lol

41 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Hell no. There still remain some people out there who aren't mindless sheep. I would only watch it out of curiosity to see what all the hubbub is about. I'll probably rent both movies on dvd later.

• 1 decade ago

Okay, picture this.....................

Hey, I'm a vampire, but I can walk around in the daylight and holy water won't hurt me and crosses don't do anything to me and I can jump really high and my skin is all sparkly. Oh, I have feelings and emotions now after a hundred years or so of not having them.

What next?

Hey, I'm a werewolf. GRR.........GRR I say. And I turn into a werewolf during the day. The moon has nothing to do with it.

Hell, That's like saying santa clause is a skinny Jewish guy who lives in the bahamas and hates kids.

My opinion.......If your gong to remake a classic, then follow the rules, Okay? I mean if your not Creative enough to make your own fantasy up, don't fcuk up the whole thing by saying you have creative license. I mean take Harry Potter. An awesome book and movie series.

I saw twilight and was severely disappointed. A waste of time and money. But I also didn't like the Blade movies either.

• 1 decade ago

I'm sure the starving children in Africa haven't seen Twilight.

• 1 decade ago

I'm quite sure children in Africa haven't ever seen or HEARD of Twilight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are missing nothing. I saw Twilight and it was so bad I could not sit through it. Probably one of the top corniest movies I have ever seen.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've seen New Moon, but not the first Twilight.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not only have I not seen Twilight but I don't intend to either.

Source(s): Not a 14 year old teenybopper who dreams of Jonas Sisters.
  • 1 decade ago

Um, no, definitely not, I hate the twilight movies because they try to commercialize a centuries old myth about vampires and apply it to a teen culture/audience.

If you ask me, no vampire movie will ever top Interview with the Vampire.

Source(s): lots of life experience
  • 1 decade ago

I haven't seen it either...I might watch it just to see what the hype is about, it just doesn't seem like my type of movie.

• 1 decade ago

I haven't seen it. It's kind of like some zombie--or should I say vampire--Apocalypse that hasn't gotten to us yet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.