What comes to mind when you hear or read..?

.. the words....Katie Price..?

Favorite Answer

Can't stand Katie at any price.

Bullied. I don't particularly like her but the way the ITV has not made her exempt on certain challenges is disgusting. My point is that The older ones are exempt on health grounds, (physical) but she has a phobia of water. Why isn't she exempt on mental health grounds? I think she is being bullied and ITV just care about ratings Ironic as this week was anti bullying week in the UK. It doesn't just happen in school.

jor really want to know?,not very nice,that katie price,full of plastic,very drastic,so think twice,not at any price,heed my advice,before you roll the dice,stepping out with katie price!!

• ?

A woman who is vastly under rated .

And vastly hated at the same time .

Its a shame it gets forgotten just how many hours a week she puts in to ensure her childrens futures..

Just my view of course.

High speed train........ some dumb bimbo in its path......... limbs absolutly everywhere

• Angie

a celebrity?

big boobs full of fresh milk meow! love em meow!......lol

One word - ANNOYING!!!!