How come an illegal deported 8 times now on 9th time for illegal entry into US & he gets probation?

On Tuesday, in a Pittsburgh courtroom, U.S. District Judge David Cercone sentenced an illegal alien to probation, after his 10th illegal crossing into the United States.

U.S. Attorney Robert Cessar confirmed that between 1998 and 2007, Uziel Jesus Lopez-Jiminez, 28, had been deported back to Mexico nine times.

His last arrest and deportation came as a result of a DUI conviction in Beaver County, PA.

The Mexican national has committed at least nine felonies in this country.

This case, which is an indictment of our rather laughable border security, comes to our attention only a few days after Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told a crowd gathered at the Center for American Progress, that border enforcement is now much tougher and we can now proceed with an Amnesty for the millions of illegal aliens inside this country.

Citing the supposed improvements in border enforcement, Napolitano said: "I've been dealing hands-on with immigration issues since 1993, so trust me: I know a major shift when I see one, and what I have seen makes reform far more attainable this time around.”

Sen. Charles Schumer (D-NY) has vowed to introduce another Amnesty bill in the U.S. Senate by early next year.

http://www.examiner.com/x-5919-Norfolk-Crime-Exami...

Favorite Answer

How can this guy with nine felonies in this country and if that wasn't enough he added a dui to the list.Now he is arrested 10th time entering America illegally and best they can do is probation with this guys background he should have gotten 50 years at hard labor.Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told a crowd gathered at the Center for American Progress, that border enforcement is now much tougher since she is giving illegals with dui's, nine felonies & she gives him probation & she calls this border enforcement is now so much tougher, yeah right. No wonder illegals have no regard for our laws they are 99% of time never held accountable and get probation for crimes deserving of prison time.